as if AllPro needed another good review

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by Sparta, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Went by there today hoping to get an alignment with the intent of having brandon just tweek my rear wheel enough to where it has negative camber. If you remember I had a thread a couple of months back about it being poking out in the rear.

Not only was I late but he insisted on looking at the issue first rather than just try and adjust it out. After about 5 seconds of looking at it he knew it was the hub and went out of his way to forklift one of the parts cars onto the lift and pull off a spare hub and then swap it onto my car fixing the issue.

Kudos to AllPro and Brandon for always being there when I needed something, theres a reason I tell anyone with a subaru to go see them and its because they are awesome

2. 2010subiefoz

2010subiefoz Banned

ummmmm yeah okay

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

^^^ how does this post add to the discussion?

If you have personally had a problem with allpro I would hope you would have brought it to allpro's attention.

Ill say again A+ for allpro

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  4. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

Oh he has. It was a shit show of a thread.

5. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

:rofl: You fucking troll, gtfo.

Anyways, go AllPro!

6. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Was it deleted? Because I'm very interested lol.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

nope...just locked. Just search his username.

8. b reel

b reel Active Member

can you imagine the hell we'd be in if we didn't have the likes of Brandon, Jon, Pat and Wes?