Bin Laden DEAD

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jake, May 1, 2011.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You are still too young to thing thoroughly. Yes sometimes religion is used as an excuse but the down to the core it's just a buffer and a finger pointer.

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

There is a huge difference between a school shooting and a terrorist attack.

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Correct. The school shooting was a deranged kid (didn't he have some mental issues?). The other attack was a flat out attack aimed at revenge for another purpose (religious beliefs so to speak).

4. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

5. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

:rofl: at Colbert

It's funny b/c i'm about to kill him

6. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

you know who else was buried at sea?

megatron.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

I posted that on another forum.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

:clap: good for you.

9. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Yeah. Somewhat. He was overly obsessive and I think was known to be a stalker of sorts.

10. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

hey.

stick to the topic at hand..the dead piece of shit :wiggle:

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  11. superdoughboy4

[​IMG]

12. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Megatron came back to life. LuLz. Obama didn't or is he still alive. The world will never know until the interwebz posts it on youtube.

13. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You mean Osama.

14. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Since you dont know what I'm talking about, ill explain. About two years ago, a teenager walks inside the mall in Utah and kills five. He was pronounced as "muslim terrorist", only because of his religion.

In Virginia Tech, asian student killed 30+ people. Why wasn't he pronounced a terrorist of any kind? Because he wasn't a muslim.

Where is the logic in those two? I can name several cases like these. And only times that the gun man was pronounced a terrorist is if he was muslim. If any other religion, they just put quick excuses to why he did it, other than terrorism.

"
    "

Me exact point of my comment above. I made the comment even before I read yours. And my theory proven right there.

15. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

stop over generalizing in your favor to prove your non existent point. timothy mcveigh was a fucking white christian. guess what? he was a terrorist.

go away.

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Does it really matter......in ALL cases what they did was WRONG.

17. Matt

he meant OBL.

:rofl: :rofl: might wanna edit that before CIA catches on and finds you!

[​IMG]

18. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

19. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I can agree on that.

20. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Eric Rudolf
    Wasn't he doing what he was doing because of his religious beliefs? You know bombing abortion clinics... not sure how the Olympic park bombing fit in.

21. superdoughboy4

Yeah I caught that a little late.
    Lol.
    BUT, the VA Tech kid is dead. And he's a piece of shit. Sooo.. Lol.

22. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Are you kidding me. You are comparing a case of a whole different caliber my friend. Tim killed over what 100+ people and over 300 injured. Of course they are going to pronounce that as a terrorist attack, which it sure was. I was talking about how CIA, FBI etc.... is so quick to call every muslim act as a terrorist act. Even if it's a teenager all by him self going out on a rage.

23. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Many on here think you are a piece of shit....does that mean you need to be dead? :rofl:

24. Matt

:|

25. superdoughboy4

oh ultra lulzzzzzzz

26. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Cough Cough, yes Osama...get them mixed up all the time...LOL!!!

27. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

osama bin what ?

osama bin sjot

28. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Obama Husein.

29. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Obama Bin Laden

30. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  31. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

32. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

That was my theory since they went to war. But it's just a theory, like the killing of bin laden.

33. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^ We got him man.. get over the conspiracy theory bullshit. You probably think the moon landing was faked too....

34. Jake

Jake Active Member

hell no it wasn't, there is oil on the moon (and mars) thats why we're ending the space shuttle program and going back

lol

35. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

36. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

now I like that guy. he really gets you into it

37. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

It was all done on green screen and shot in Az...LuLz.

38. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

bahahhaha lol

Amazing how some people believe everything that they're told. So if Obama came on T.V. and said the tooth fairy was real, you would believe that also?

39. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

40. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

HE is real...

[​IMG]

41. Jake

Jake Active Member

i read something similar to this a few years ago. bin laden is in the same category as Hitler. they just barely cross that thin line between genius and insanity (perhaps Hitler a little more than bin laden). but it was obvious to me over the last 20 years that terrorists goals were never to 'kill' americans, although thats all the ignorant rednecks will see. the truth is they wanted us to not feel safe in our own homes, CHECK; attack center of trade and economy, CHECK. and watch us fight a bunch of no ones for 10+ yrs while they rested in palatial mansions in some other country we trusted and drained our military to the point of distrust in its leadership, CHECK; and drain our economy to the point of bankruptcy, CHECK (although we've just borrowed our way further into debt).

think about it and if you still think terrorism is about anything else, well then you're a dumbass

42. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

lol!!!!!!!

43. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

44. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

very good.