Boxer Fest Cruise

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by joncrawford21, Mar 4, 2015.

1. joncrawford21

joncrawford21 Member

April 25th, 2015.

The event is held in Landover, Maryland

I'm putting together a long cruise for as many Subies as I can get. I wouldn't mind going in on a hotel with a few people as well to cut costs or maybe even camping. It is almost a 10 drive so it should be fun and not for the weak! We have plenty of time to plan for this. Also, the vendors will have insane price cuts on alot of parts so it's the place to buy your sway bars and any other thing they got. Comment if your interested and suggest a Meeting place if you have a good one!

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

We were thinking about going to this this year, however with everything else going on I don't think we'd be able to. And the "deals" the vendors there will be offering probably won't be any better than you could find locally through some of our vendors.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  3. joncrawford21

joncrawford21 Member

Trust me I went to Wicked Big meet last year and got my sway bars for my 2013 Sti. They were about 45% off retail. It's extra promotional stock to make people buy their product. You won't see lower prices.

4. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

I wouldn't see the discount as a reason to go. Add gas, hotel, and other expenses 45% off a sway bar isn't worth it imo. Go for the cruise and fest. Discounts are a bonus.

5. trojanchef

trojanchef New Member

If any WRXAtlanta supporting member or otherwise decides that they want to convoy to boxerfest but can't only because of hotel costs etc. I will get you a friends and family rate to any Marriott/Renaissance/Ritz Carlton hotel along the way so you guys can cruise and then rest in style.

6. joncrawford21

joncrawford21 Member

Sounds good to me :)