Caffeine, Octane, and Touge

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Western, Sep 10, 2014.

1. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

so, is there going to be a mountain run? Trying to plan out my Sunday. :)

2. AlexMoffitt

AlexMoffitt Member

I've been parking out in the middle of the main lot, but we had a good group against the far end as seen in the below image. I plan on getting there a little early and parking in this general area. It seems like prime parking to me.

[​IMG]

3. STIstorm

STIstorm Supporting Member

Sounds like a plan. I'll see you at 6 am

4. AEarwood9

AEarwood9 New Member

what is the exact time and address?? im coming from cartersville and dont know the area too well

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  6. STIstorm

For Sunday Are we parking in the same spot as last month?

7. Redrunner

Redrunner New Member

I will be there. Looking forward to the new location! Cya in the morning.

8. STIstorm

Dont see anyone yet. So I guess im gonna park in the spot as last month

9. STIstorm

Just wanted to get an idea if any one is going tomorrow, I know with tonight being the 4th and the possibility of rain in the am. But rain or shine, I'll be there by 6 if anyone plans on going.

10. Meghan

Meghan New Member

It was nice seeing/meeting some of you guys earlier. I had the mud bogged 05.

11. STIstorm

Anyone going tomorrow? Just noticed that the past two events have been thinning out. I might not be in the sti but I'll still be there!

12. chrisstian

chrisstian New Member

I was there, but security would not let people in that front right area unless they had an exotic or reserved a spot. Missed the regular Subie guys who I normally see.

13. STIstorm

Anyone planning on going tomorrow? I'll be there by 6 parking in the usual spot, then hopefully headed into the main lot.

14. Western

Western Supporting Member

Sorry I've been slacking on these guys! I only get one day off a week, and to get to C&O, I have to ask for the closing shift which doesn't allow me to plan these! If anyone would like to pick these things up, please feel free! One day I'll get my Sunday's back.....

15. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Are we ever going to start these back up?
    Chip, you leading!? :clap:

16. orndog

orndog Member

Isn't the next one on Super Bowl Sunday?

17. LoveMyNewSoob

LoveMyNewSoob Member

Yes, the next C&O probably is (separate thread), but we had a few where a bunch of us would meet up after (whether you attended C&O or not) and would do a mountain run afterwards. Hence the "& Touge" added for this thread...

18. bluedestiny

bluedestiny Supporting Member

Thanks! The Next C&O is Feb 7; let me look at my schedule and see if I can fit in a Touge that morning.