Vendor Review Can't say enough good things about Allpro

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by talos, Jun 25, 2013.

1. talos

talos Member

Its been said a million times but bears repeating, Brandon and Wes continue to go out of their way to help a customer out. When I did my own clutch install and was having issues, Wes came down from Alpharetta one evening to help me diagnose the problem and they are always there to hook me up with quality used parts if something on my car goes (A/C blower motor going out in June is not a good thing so they got me one same day!) Cheers fellas, keep up the good work!

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Yes they are terrific!! I was up there yesterday receiving fantastic service as well..always a pleasure!

3. KGraska

KGraska Member

+1 to this ^^^

Was there the other day getting an alignment and WL roll center kit installed. While up on the lift Brandon found some loose bolts and a few other small issues and took care of them too. Amazing attention to detail and A+ service.

4. Eco Auto Clean

Well this is going to be interesting...

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

This is interesting to see posted. I do not know about the personal happenings of all the employees but the business dealing I have had have always been excellent.

I vote A+ for Allpro!

6. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

Are you still mad about your hatch getting scratched up? So mad that you have your "law enforcement connections" checking up on the shop employees because your "tupper ware" in your vehicle tipped over and scratched your hatch while you were driving? GTFO dude

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  7. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

[​IMG]

8. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

So is it 3 DUI arrests, or is it up to three.

9. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

What's this BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Shoddy work?! Didn't you take your car to multiple shops in Tenn that couldn't fix your issue, so you drove it to us and we fixed it? OK!

Thanks for taking the time to dig up the wrong info.

Fact is there is only one of us that has 1 DUI with full driving privileges.

10. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

.......that wasn't nice

11. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

We still love you guys! :hug:

12. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

2010subiefoz,
    Can you back up ANY of your statements? A google search of AllPro shows nothing but good reviews from multiple forums across several models. I'm not going to bother going past 5 pages of results.

All Pro has earned the loyalty and respect they receive from the Subaru community. The reviews given over the last week are from people that have contributed to this community for years. What have you contributed to this community other than whine and bitch about something that has nothing to do with their work? In fact, if I remember correctly you were happy with their work AND they went out of their way to help you.... like they always do.

Back up your statements about the "shoddy" work, add something to this community or GTFO.

I can't believe you didnt hear that stuff rolling around in the back. Have you learned how to secure your cargo? Obviously you don't take responsibility for your own mistakes.

13. Eco Auto Clean

All personal issues aside, AllPro Subaru is ran incredibly well with such an over caring staff with incredible knowledge. Also the fact that you're upset about the rear hatch of a forester being scratched blows my mind, get a Benz, let it happen, then bitch. Our subarus are made for this kind of stuff. I can't even see how you would say AllPr does shoddy work, especially without backing up when stating it. It's not about them having a lot of friends it's about AllPro having a great reputation with respectable work. I back them 110%

14. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

buh bye, troll!

15. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

16. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

^ still one of my faves.

17. Raszaron

Raszaron New Member

I am still looking forward to working with Allpro on my Forester! Dude's pissed off because his failure to ensure his left over parts weren't secure and it scratched his plastic bits? Weaksauce dude, weaksauce...