Checking in...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ATL02WRX, Aug 6, 2004.

1. ATL02WRX

ATL02WRX New Member

Heard about the site from GTScoob.

It's about time there's a local organized group of WRX owners.

Anyway, hi people!

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome, Welcome!

Let me be the first (and hopefully not the last) to welcome you to WRXatlanta. I can see you found you way to the correct first post forum, and I appreciate it. Good work :bigthumb: My name is Alex, obviously, I'm the co-founder of WRXatlanta. The other Admin running around the forums occasionally is Fez. The third you may bump into is Milo, the g2g mod. Welcome once again and please email me if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

good morning and welcome!

4. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

whats up alt02wrx? i am the occasional guy, hi! :p

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome dude... where in the metro area do u live?

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Whats up!!

I was driving on my way over to Allspeed to pick up some gauges and saw this tricked out blue WRX and pulled in there. I've gotta apologize for that scribbled note, that was me writing on one knee, I guess looking back I could have used to armrest extension but it's too late.

I think that all of us Georgia Tech guys were gonna have a meet in the next couple weeks. It wont be anything exclusive and it'll be all up on here.

I'm just trying to tell everyone I see with a WRX about this site. Most people are split between ClubWRX, NASIOC, ImportAtlanta, etc and it's easier to have a tight group of local WRXs with out own board.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:bigthumb: