Considering RCE Springs

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by rexrocker, Sep 21, 2006.

1. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

No doubt!

2. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

:dirty: :coolugh: :eek3: :bowdown:

From IWSTI thread:

Yes please...:wavey:

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

They should be here next week :D

4. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Jealous :drool: Can't wait for an update!

5. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

I got the invoice today and they are in the process of being shipped out; will receive the tracking number soon.

--
    Brian

6. Alex

Much to my dismay, the springs are still NOT here. Brian and I have been attempting to get in touch with them and to no avail; if we do get someone, we request a tracking number and it never seems to make it back our way. This is frustrating and discouraging.

7. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

:hs: Sorry to hear it man. I have read of some other RCE purchaser woe's on the STi boards. Have you tried PM'ing Myles? He has seemed pretty responsive the 2 times I've PM'ed him. Good luck!

8. Alex

Yeah, they just never get back to me with the number. I just sit here and wait...

9. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Early Xmas present to myself...finally ordered them!!!

Sexxay springs on the way! Here...have some...

[​IMG]

:bigthumb:

10. red98lude

red98lude Member

When you get these springs installed let me know. I want a ride in your car before I spend the money. I would like to get your srings with Ohlins so I will return the favor if you want to waste another $2k :)

11. Alex

RCE is actually running a deal right now if you buy both the ohlins and the springs. Bottom line though is you cannot go wrong with the Ohlins. If I had another 2g's to blow, I'd have a set right now :)

I may or may not be putting my springs (which are here) on tomorrow (thurs)...this weekend at the latest. Having to work around my finals schedule, and the suspense is killing me.

I hope not to be dissapointed, if I am, I will curse loudly proclaiming I should have just bought pinks all along :rolleyes:

Check my journal for more info btw.

12. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

The Ohlins give the car a sexy ride on our car with stock springs. It really kicks ass.

Here is a picture of Alex's RCE springs, which are waiting for him at my house:
    [​IMG]

--
    Brian

13. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Certainly, no worries on a ride. Alex will probably get these on his car before me...I'm shooting for the week after Xmas. I'll keep you posted.

14. Alex

Brain, get my Im last night?