debadged my STi + amol's legacy sexified

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by miloman, Apr 19, 2006.

1. suby113

suby113 Member

I was kinda leaning towards the invidia g200 or the Blitz that you have. I like the way they sound. Just have to get the dinero$ up.

2. Neejay

Neejay New Member

Very nice...both of them.

3. thejackal

thejackal Member

Milo - your new car is sex... what are you plans for it? Autocross/track/show???? I'm not in love with the 06 *yet, but I gotta say the blackness is HOT

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hopefully all of the above... but to list in order
    1) fun daily driver
    2) autocross
    3) show
    4) track

track is low priority because its a daily driver and my only car :(

5. thejackal

thejackal Member

hmm I think I'm waiting to learn this the hard way!!!!:rofl: I'd love to take a spin in an 06 sometime..... it's not fair that new models come out!! haha

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i feel ya there bro

7. suby113

suby113 Member

So do i because the 07's will be out then my 06 will already be a year old, damn! it sucks!

8. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

amol, i love the rims. i know that im way behind the times but just had to let you know man. Im back in the market with permission from the misses. I think that im diggin the LGT! I didnt think that i really did, but i think that i might have matured into one. PIMPNESS ALL OVER FELLAS. miss you guys. 150 days till party time.
    Tom

9. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Hey Tom,

I will be glad to see ya in Sept. bro....I am glad that all is well in Iraq. So, does that mean that your tour is 12 months instead of 18?. I was only over in Germany for 2 years...wish it was longer though...Take Care and keep the faith...We should have a big homecoming party for ya....No Respect...No Respect....LOL...

Mark

10. flip

flip Member

Nice on the debadging. I've been thinking about doing it myself.

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i think it cleans up the look of the car