Dirty laundry

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by Redboy, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redboy

Redboy New Member

Ok, I have an 05 sti that was built by forged proformance, dyno 390 awhp, and talked to some people about the dyno jet witch they said my car would make more hp on it, so I took my car to "top speed" and there was no difference. My tune is perfect on my car, so to make a long story short "topspeed" u have no wright to take pictures of my car and putting them on this site with a dyno spread and trash talk "forged". So with that said thinkyou forged for my build/tune. #1 proformance shop in Georgia so if u want hp,tune,or build a race car, go to forged proformance!!!!!!!

Ps::: topspeed I did not and will not make an appt, to get a dyno/tune. Get your story before u trash forged or any other shops.....

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  2. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

[​IMG]
    :drama:

3. Figment

Figment Member

This won't end well......

4. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

What?

5. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

all aboard...

6. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

This should be good.... HaHaHa

7. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

as someone from bartow county...we don't all sound like this

8. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

The customer is responding to what Cicio said:

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Dude did you learn to speak/type/write out of a 1st grade English book?

Topspeed has the right to do what they want.....your car was at THEIR business on THEIR dyno. And you don't own the dynosheet......THEY do. You just paid for a copy of it......maybe you didn't pay and got it for free.

Hater. This has Forged and butthurt Siegel written all over it.

[​IMG]

10. siegelracing

And there goes coolrex making stuff up again:rlyo:

I haven't even spoken to this customer...

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I said it has Forged and Siegel written all over it.....NOT that the parties did.

There's a difference between 'sounding' like something and actually doing something. You see past events are gonna haunt ya for life. Live with it.

12. blaster

Nice of him to put it in the related thread then…

Not only could I not read whatever gibberish is in the first post, but I had no idea what this dude was attempting to talk about.

13. siegelracing

So they have the right to tell people that the customer is "on the schedule" when he's not?

Do I have the right to tell people that you're going to have Forged tune your M3???

Siegel

14. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Interesting... as we never trash talked forged when you were here nor did I say the tune was bad. Only that it needed minor tweaks to the maf scalling and afr.

15. siegelracing

That thread was locked, so he couldn't respond...

Siegel

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yes you do. It's called the First Amendment. Duh.

But we all know they can't.

17. siegelracing

But Cicio did say that the customer wanted it retuned by you and that he put him on the schedule...

Siegel

18. Doug@DBW Motorsports

edit... nevermind

19. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I think I can speak for everyone that the level of give a fuck is at an all time low. for all parties involved.

20. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

LOL not worth your time eh?

21. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Lulz. Man speaks the truth.

22. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

in the end...no one really gives a shit

23. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

24. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Wirelessly posted

This thread is epic fail. Maybe someone at forged should proof read this guys posts before posting. From what I could decrypt, he agrees that ts was correct on the dyno debate.

25. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Hey OP.

Prove you are who you say you are.

26. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Its nice waking up on Friday and actually having something to read on here!

Thinkyou guys!!!!

:bigthumb:

27. blaster

Maybe that should've been a hint to keep it to himself.

28. siegelracing

So you think it should go like this:

1. A shop makes a post about a customer's car saying that he has made an appointment with them.

2. That thread gets locked.

3. Customer finds out about thread claiming he said something that he didn't.

4. Customer should "keep it to himself"

Huh???? Would you keep it to yourself if someone posted something untrue about you???

Siegel

29. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

[​IMG]

Really......who gives a crap about anyone....myself included.

It's the internet.

On another note........
    OP joins at 3:30ish AM. Makes this post at 4:57 AM.

Sounds like drunken shenanigans or BORED out of their mind/no life to me.

30. integroid

If I was going to post something that made me sound like a moron, yes.

I honestly think that this post makes Forged look worse.

All aboard the sinking ship!

31. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

32. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Um you cant do that. You would LOVE it if people started to share your business with the world, wouldn't you?

33. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

You guys are all really entertaining. Gary stopped by our shop a couple days ago, and we never even mentioned the thread where Cicio claimed the customer was pissed off with the tune, and scheduled an appointment. But when I told Gary, that if he isn't happy with something, we'll take care of it 100%, he had no idea what I was talking about. That's when he saw the thread.

Look, I thought the dyno comparo thread was fine...I said that in the beginning of the thread. But when Cicio specifically said the customer was put on the schedule for a retune, he was not be truthful. I think that is what pissed off Gary immensely. He is a super happy Forged customer, and part of the family, and he felt people were using him for their own agenda. Ts also put a TS sticker on his car without his permission. He took it off the moment he left. There is no need to make stuff up.

And for those of you making fun at how Gary's writes on the forum...grow up. Not every is as blessed as all of you with good computer skills. Gary is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, and the type of guy that is 100% honest, and would give his left kidney for a friend.

Back to tuning...later folks.

34. siegelracing

So you think that the customer stating that he's happy with everything Forged has done for him makes Forged look worse?

I think it's nice when someone is happy with a company that they post that they're happy with them, particularly when someone else has incorrectly posted that they weren't.

Would you prefer that people stay quiet about their experiences? Even if the "public impression" of their experience was totally untrue?

Siegel

35. ApexShift

ApexShift Member

Wow, I was checking out this post after seeing G's "New to the site" post. I feel like I walked into a AOL chat room from the 90's where a pimply faced high schooler is trying to start a flame war because someone hurt his feeling in gym class. I really find it funny when people throw “hater” out when they are obviously the ones hating.

At this point I think we all know who has a beef with Forged, but can you'll seriously stop prowling this site looking for reasons to trash them and shut down the forum for the rest of us!

36. blaster

Is there an "ignore stupid bullshit" button on this site? Because this thread is full of it.

37. integroid

It's not even worth the time and effort Scott.

Let's just leave it as we both have our own opinions.

38. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

wrong. you guys are the entertaining ones. pretty fucking stupid airing out everyone's dirty laundry all over the internet and then spending so much time per day putting out fires on the internet.

you all sound like children.

"topspeed said this..."

"well NUH UH, cicio said this... SEE GUYS, SEE?"

it's pathetic. might I recommend a PR manager? how about you filter all your internet shenanigans through me. I'll approve/deny as appropriate and charge you for it. deal?

39. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Wow... seriously.. I haven't had a good laugh like this in quite some time. The customer asked us to look over his car as he wanted a second opinion, which we did free of charge. Once done HE asked us for a sticker... then asked where it should be placed.

Gary is a nice guy but surely didn't seem to happy with you guys when he was here.. guess things changed or this thread is a bunch of smoke and mirrors BS made up by someone else.

I mean its not like we had his car for 7months and then charged him 3500 bucks more then he was quoted.

This will be the last post by anyone here at the shop, we have to much going on to play little kiddy games with you guys.

40. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Keep inventing and dreaming. That's all you've got left.

41. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Dude. Sigh.....

Inventing, dreaming, and making things WORK with PROVEN results and a WINNING record is the business of Topspeed. Always has been.....always will be. That's why the shop never stays the same. They invent, dreaming, and prove with results. Then move on to the next platform to do it all again on something totally new.....they keep it up at the rate it has been going since Cicio came in and they will have to buy the building next door for expansion.

So in their defense.....keep stealing employees and calling stuff that other shops innovated your own. In the meantime TS will keep doing what they do and that is MAKING POWER and NOT EXCUSES.

42. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Whoops. My bad. I thought it was a drunken misspelling. Definitely not poking fun at him or lack of computer skills. I don't even know the guy.

I don't even know what this thread is about. Why am I even posting in here...?:rofl:

43. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Gentlemen, I believe it is it time to let it go and move on with the day :)

44. siegelracing

I'm very sorry Alex, but it's just not right to let a ridiculous statement like this stand. Out of respect for you I'll only respond to the lies about us.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. There was not even sort of a "stealing of employees."

Even Doug admitted PUBLICLY ON THIS BOARD that when the 4 of us left it was necessary and better for TopSpeed. At that time there wasn't enough business there to pay us all.

Coolrex, in YOUR OWN THREADS you talked about matching the TS RR1 blocks without going through TopSpeed.

Everything in them was public knowledge, and we were trying not to spell out all the parts for the world to know. It's way worse to say the "TS RR1 block is XXX parts" than to call it a Forged block.

For the millionth time, Forged does not need to "prove themselves" here, but I personally can't let the total lies stand about them.

Siegel

45. integroid

Scott, you are just going to have to either learn or get use to the fact that some people just have it out for you. No matter what you say or do, you will always be wrong. I am in no means attacking you or saying what they say is right.....just pointing out the obvious.

46. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

There's more to an RR1 block than simple piston to wall clearances and ring gaps......My old motor was nowhere close to that....you know that. :coolugh:

Let it be...

47. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Ok, since you people can't seem to ever stop, I am just going to close every thread that turns into a pissing match

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.