Dr. 10th St's Headlight, Tailight, Interior & Exterior Services & Magical Potions

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by JPM Coachworks, Oct 25, 2006.

1. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

I want to add that it isnt an available service yet as I want at least a week to test the durability of it during everyday use, etc.

2. JPM Coachworks

Incased you missed the journal entry, here's a shot of the pieces reinstalled :)

[​IMG]

3. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

Those look sweet!

4. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

thanks for the install today, it went swimmingly with a quick turnaround. More chrome on the headlights really complement the stock 06 wheels, will have to see how it looks when the gold ultraleggeras come in. Post a pic whenever.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

cf pillars...? Do tell! ;)

6. JPM Coachworks

Glad you got some solid guitar hero time in ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thats the patented siegel thumb

8. JPM Coachworks

Guess who's lamps I had the pleasure of doing today? :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Oh fuck yeah! Those are sexy as shit!

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

alex did an awesome job... the headlights give the car what it was missing... thanks a lot again bud :)

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

They're a great color. While the shade is somewhat similar to the factory color, this paint is chocked full of metal flake. Depending on the ambient light, the actual color of the lamps will fluctuate a tad. They're straight up sexy.

12. Greg

Greg Active Member

one question, why did you have to take the bumper off?

13. Alex

You dont, but milo would rather do that than fiddle with the grill pieces :)

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

yup... the grill sits well but it took a lot of work to get it all together... the bumper, on the other hand, is extremely easy to take off on the 06, especially if u leave 2 clips off ;)

15. Greg

Greg Active Member

Good to know, I fought with my grill for a while. cutting my hands to pieces on the sharp plastic trying to get at the bolts

16. Alex

Wuss.

17. Greg

Greg Active Member

:fawk:

18. STiLLsLow

STiLLsLow Member

hey alex just wondering since you do tint if you wanted to get in any experience installing rock blocker film let me know. i ve got a kit coming in Friday and i've watched it professionally installed the first time around on my car so i may attempt it myself but just thought I'd throw it out there in case you may want it as a future service :)

19. JPM Coachworks

Sure man, just give me a call and we'll talk about it :)

In other news, who's up for some WRB-like housings?

[​IMG]

20. JPM Coachworks

I'd really like to try and fit 2 or 3 more people in before the week is over. The list of those of you who were interested is rather long, so please let me know if you'd like to go ahead and have work done ;)

21. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

I wanted to say that Milo's grille work looked great!

I am interested in having the same sort of work done in a few months, but I'd like to keep the macho-pink STi badging.

Do you know when you''ll be set up for this service?

Also I'm not talking about this sort of grille-work:

http://www.mrbling.com/

And I'm not takling about this sort of grill

22. JPM Coachworks

To clarify, I did not do Milo's grill, that was a project between Milo and whitetightmiamiMike.

However, I can help you with yours :)

23. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Alex, I was at the Track this weekend when you called, Ill get with you later this week and we will figure something out.

Matt

Oh I also have an idea about tail lights I'm not sure if you have thought of.

Matt

24. JPM Coachworks

I like new ideas, let me know ;)

25. JPM Coachworks

Nitro's WRB-esque housings :bigthumb:

[​IMG]

26. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

:alex: can you get some pics of the housing on the car please :redxd:

27. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

SOON REAL SOON:cool:

28. Alex

:bigthumb:

29. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

sames here

30. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

call me:keke:

31. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

definitely diggin the 10st webpage!!! nice and clean.....when do I get my carbon peices? :wtc:

32. JPM Coachworks

I have been thinking them over and may just have actual carbon pieces made up instead of using the vinyl overlays...

We were waiting on the weather to improve when we last spoke about it.

33. JPM Coachworks

So we're going a different path with Nitro's lamps, no pics yet of the blues installed.

In other news, my shipment of bulbs came in and we threw a set of the LED parking bulb replacements onto Milo's to add that final touch :)

Just installed them on Milo's car to complete his front end, and I must say, its a nice final touch :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$25 per pair, interested? Paypal us today!

34. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

ahh...is this what you were talking about at pappadeaux a while ago Alex?

Oh, and what are the prices on magical potions, and the bonuses of these. I assume you have boost fluid, correct?

35. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

i so want to get the clear out and some angel eyes, abouts how long would that take and whats the waiting list look like?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  36. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

37. JPM Coachworks

Send me a PM :D

Told ya so :bigthumb: They should match your kits nicely as well.

38. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Alex you have a pair in stock for the 04?

39. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i must say they look freakin nice... i'll bring it by the V tonight if i get a chance :)

40. JPM Coachworks

Of the LED's? Yes :) Send me a pm!

As far as I know, they're the same throughout the 02 to 07 model years.

41. JPM Coachworks

Delette, yours shipped out today.

Finished up Nitro's glossy setup this afternoon ;)
    • High-gloss finish
    • Chrome turn signals
    • Parking LEDs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

42. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

:bowdown: u da man!!!!!! :bowdown: had fun kicking it to bro.........scotchbonnet FTW!!!!

~SO MUCH BETTER NOW~

Alex gotta say i needed that xtra push to get some of my ideas in the works........i appreciated your suggestions & they were for the best.......awesome guy bro....will spend more with u:ddirty: going that xtra mile too makes the difference.

BEFORE & AFTER.....................HELLZ YEAH!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  43. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

lookin good man

44. JPM Coachworks

Who's up next?

45. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

thx bro

46. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

:wavey: ME!.....

....just soon as I get the money for that and the HID retro-fit. Wanna do them the same time. Less labor on your part. Less Suby downtime on my part:)

47. Deke

Deke Active Member

I thought those blue housings were for nitros...I was curious how it would turn out :(

48. JPM Coachworks

They were, but after an hour or so of conversation about what his ultimate goal for his car was we decided it would be wise to go with black.

49. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

oooh.. new stuff!:)

50. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

:banana: