Dyno Day at Top Speed on Saturday 3/19

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by yerrow, Feb 15, 2005.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Yeah this looks to be the biggest meet yet I think.:D

2. smjkxsnoopy

smjkxsnoopy Member

what time is it again? 10?

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Just sent Porter my email. See y'all on Saturday!

-drums

4. GTscoob

Pull me out. I'm not going to have my car back in time. I'm probably going to get it the monday afterwards.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i believe so... i'll call up porter to reconfirm

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Count me in.

Hello,

Count me in also.

Thanks,

Mark

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Re: Count me in.

done

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

hey Milo count me in..i gotta see what im putting down with the new snail to compare to stock I/C and FMIC when i get it..

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

done

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

to all: first post has been modified with details so please check it.

11. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I will post details on order on friday.

12. ptc075

ptc075 Member

Hey all,

I need to be at work by noon (roughly) on Saturday. Would it be too much to request one of the first pulls on the dyno? I know it's supposed to be first come / first serve so I plan to be early just in case, but I want to make sure that I'm not steppin on anyone's toes.

Thanks
    -Chris!

13. Weapon

soup nazi's voice " no dyno for you"

14. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Pretty much the way it is going to go is, first come first serve. Basically the earlier the better. It only takes 15-20 mins if that per car. But I think thats the way we are going to do things on Sat. I will have to talk to porter about time and all that jazz, I will get back to everyone....

15. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

16. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Thanks....

17. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I have to work till 8. Mike I will call you when I get out. If you all are still up there I will probably come hang out for a little.

18. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

19. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Go ahead and remove me from the list.

Sorry about this, I just found this out. My car has already had a dyno done at Knowledge Performance, and they can print the results for me. I need to save my money.

But I'm still going to come and hangout!

-drums

20. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Dyno Day.

Hello,

Can you take me off the list also please?. I would like to hang out and meet the other club members though. I will probably do this next time.

Thanks,

Mark

21. xnoodlesx

xnoodlesx recovering meth addict

Hey guys,

I will stop by as well to just hangout and meet some other scooby enthusiast. I don't plan on doing a dyno run yet, but maybe some other time.

22. Weapon

you should dyno to see how much u run stock..then modify and dyno again to see the improvements

23. Porter

Porter Member

We're looking forward to tomorrow! This is going to be a party. Giovanni brought bunches of fresh rosemary from the house, the grilling is going to be out of this world. Everybody's welcome, whether you're dynoing or not!

See you guys tomorrow!! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :D

24. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Hey MilO, keep me on the list. Thanks man.

-drums

25. smjkxsnoopy

smjkxsnoopy Member

anybody know directions or has a link to directions?

26. Porter

Porter Member

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Late addition to the dyno day for tomorrow!

We will be raffling off ONE FREE ECUTEK TUNE!

Make sure you're there, you could win big! Somebody is going to be very very lucky... :D :D

Come on out and get some burgers and enter for a chance to win free engine management.

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Jason Porter
    TopSpeed

27. married05gt

married05gt starting over

Jason just give me the free ecutek:bigthumb:
    These other guys wont mind a bit, right guys, guys, hello anyone their. ohwell it was worth a try

28. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

already done :)

29. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

do u have to do this when im not gonna make it ?!?!?!?!?!

jk... even more motivation for EVERYONE to go... thanks porter

30. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Porter-

I will see you ealier in the morning hopefully along with Doug and the other folks.

Thats pretty sweet about the Ecutek thing, good luck to everyone!!!!!

Members-

TopSpeed will be opening at 10am sharp!

I will be keeping track of everyone who shows up and the time that you show up, so that the order during dyno runs doesn't get all messed up. I believe Ideal time to show up would be around 9:50 to 10:00 to get a early dyno run. Plus the earlier the cooler it is for the dyno run before the sun breaks. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me @ 770-823-2084 or Jason or Doug @ 866-947-7333. OKay I will see y'all tomorrow....

31. Weapon

awesome!! ill be there early..i need to get an early run..wish i could stay all day but i will hang for as long as i can afterwards

32. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

thanks MilO. i'll be there early too

-drums

33. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i will unfortunantly not be able to go...last minute work thing from 8-3. i may call up there and see if you guys are still there. sorry, i hope i can still make it

34. PapitoSTi

PapitoSTi Member

I'll be there early, got to bring the kids thou. Two boys and they like to eat :D Plus my oldest will get my STi when he starts to drive. I'll buy a new one; 2010 model ;)

35. Weapon

there ya go..start planning!! :D

36. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Me and the RSX Type-S will still be there, but the Dinan M3 could not make it, his dad made last minute plans to go see some colleges (his first choice isn't looking too good).
    Craig

37. GTscoob

I'll try to be up there as soon as possible after my work meeting in the morning.

38. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I don't think I can be there long enough to get my car dynod, but I will definately try and get over that side to hang out. So I guess take me off the list of people to be dynod. :(

39. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

man how i would love to come see you guys, since i havent seen you in so long, but i've got work from 9:45-6:eek: :crying:

40. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

For those who do not know, I will be leaving tomorrow morning for my trip. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend (nor pick up my parts -- Jason please PM my invoice). As for everyone else, have a great time, meet the new guys and just kick back and relax. On behalf of the WRXatlanta team, I'd like to take the chance to thank everyone who has made this event possible and of course, our host, TopSpeed. Thank you again everyone.

Cheers guys and good luck!

Alex
    WRXatlanta Administrator

41. Just got home from work.... see you guys in a few hours :D Got my Helix stuff in last week, so should be interesting :bigthumb:

42. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Had a great time, thanks everybody, especially TopSpeed!

HP: 208.14 @ 5700 RPM
    Torque: 212.84 @ 3700 RPM

Mods:
    Helix Flex Uppipe
    Stromung 2.5" shorty downpipe
    stock 2.25" midpipe w/ cat
    STi 2.5" Catback
    Green Drop in Filter

Craig

43. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

Thanks Topspeed! They were great host, I will remember this when it comes time to buy parts. It was awesome to see so many Wrx's in one spot. See you all March 31.

253 hp @ 5500rpm
    263 tq @ 4000rpm

44. Props to the guys at Top Speed for a great dyno day! Ate good food, saw some nice cars, and got to actually meet a bunch of you guys. Till next time.... :bigthumb:

Helix TBE (w/cat)
    Helix UP

HP--211 @ 5800rpm
    TQ--218 @ 4400rpm

45. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

As usual it was a godd event at TopSpeed. It was good to meet some new people. And thanks again Suby1128
    for letting me jump you in line. I made it home just in time to go to a 3 year olds birthday party:rolleyes:

I wish I could have stuck around longer to see the car with the sr40 dyno. Anyone know what numbers it put down?

BTW: Who won the Ecutek?

HP: 274 @ 5500 RPM
    TQ: 300 @ 3400 RPM

46. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Good times today....that was the most suby's i've ever seen at one time. 25+ Mike said. Thanks to Mike for helping me put my intake in(I love it varuum...psshhh!!!), and thanks 4 the good deal from the dude I got it from(sorry, bad with names).

Can't remember the names of the 2 guys from Virginia, but come to find out you live right down the street from me... I say we head down to Taco Mac for drinks t-nite, If you guys get this or anyone knows ur number..mines 404-944-2019... or if anybody else is in the dunwoody area is down for some wings/beers...

Dyno numbers with mods listed below + the MRT CAI installed today are:

232.01 HP @ 5600 rpm
    237.42 TQ @ 3900 rpm

47. PapitoSTi

PapitoSTi Member

Great dyno day. Had to leave early but was glad to meet the guys. Who won the ECUTek raffle? Saw many good looking Subaru's. My kids loved it too.

HP: 275.50 @ 5250 RPM
    TQ: 312.85 @ 3780 RPM

48. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ges5.theimagehosting.com/DSCN0054.JPG[/IMG][/URL] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

49. Doug@DBW Motorsports

50. Doug@DBW Motorsports