Eco Auto Clean review

Discussion in 'Eco Auto Clean' started by RoMe, Nov 5, 2011.

1. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I am really picky when it comes to keeping my cars clean. Both of them get clayed, polished and waxed every 3 months religiously. I also wash the STi once a week and the 92x every two. But when it gets cold out its sucks to be outside washing also its harder for me to find the time as my schedule gets crazy around this time of year.

I have been seeing Eco Auto Clean reviews all over the place and all the pics looked impressive. I have been thinking about buying the water less wash for a while now to use in between washes. With the the day off yesterday I sent Justin a message on Facebook and he called me in about 5 minutes to meet me somewhere so that I could buy the GO GREEN/GET YELLOW wash awesome customer service.

I tried it last night in the garage and I must admit the car looks awesome I am really happy with the outcome. This is the easiest and fastest way to wash a car. With out a doubt be using the water less car wash in between washes to keep the cars clean.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Jerome,

Thanks so much for the write up! Ignore my post on fb. Haha. Please feel free to call if you have any questions. Be safe on your work trip also.

3. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Thanks Justin. This stuff was so easy to use, when the wife gets home she is washing her car haha

4. Eco Auto Clean

"Eco Auto Clean - so easy my wife can use it". Thanks, that's my new slogan. Haha

5. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

lol your welcome!

6. Eco Auto Clean

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

Looking sexy man!

WRBATL 4 life!

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Looks great!