Eco Auto Clean Review

Discussion in 'Eco Auto Clean' started by wagunz_pwn, Jan 3, 2012.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

[​IMG]

I have been a fan and user of Eco Auto Clean for a while now...but I am just getting around to writing a review.

Everyone is talking about how easy the product is to use, how it won't scratch your paint, how one bottle can clean a car 5+ times, how friendly and professional Justin Bonnett is, how you can clean you car in the garage on cold winter days...this list goes on and on.

I for one did just that...pulled the car out of the garage, took dirty pictures. Put car back in garage and washed the car free of the wind chill. Pulled the car back out and took...you get the idea.

I know, I need to really buff and wax the car, I probably missed a few spots as I was late for Play's play date...and paint correction is next, but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Meow excuse me while I whore out his product...

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Matt,

The pics look incredible. Thank you so much for this write up. You're the man! I'll blog and put on my site soon, http://www.ShopEcoAutoClean.com

3. Eco Auto Clean

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I'll call the sign ladies tomorrow to get an update on the "project".

5. Eco Auto Clean

sounds like a plan..meanwhile I'll be outside enjoying the 25 degree weather! woo!

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Eco Auto Clean is coming to my office on Friday. You can't wash cars with water in my parking lot...but, they can't say shit about WATERLESS!

7. Eco Auto Clean

Thank you sir! We are very much looking forward to coming out on Friday!