Eco Clean Engine Bay ?

Discussion in 'Eco Auto Clean' started by pleiades, Apr 7, 2013.

1. pleiades

pleiades Member

The pollen was falling today so I got out my trusty bottle of Go green/Get Yellow for a standard wipe down.Then I opened up the hood to the engine bay and said why not. I put a good amount of product on to get it to break up the dirt and grease and let it soak for about 10 min then hosed it off.

This is the first time i cleaned the bay on this car other than wiping it down with shop rags.This stuff really dissolves dirt and grease.After it dried i snapped a few night time garage pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nygiant

nygiant Member

wow nice. got me sold. i will probably be picking up a bottle soon

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

:keke:

Defeats the purpose of the product, but if it works, oh well.

I'd watch it over time though that it doesn't dry everything up

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Hey hose or not, look at the great shine it produced!!! Looking great. We have our all purpose cleaner too that works great for breaking down dirt/bird droppings and more as well! Thanks so much for the post!

At least he uses his bottle Dana. Lol

5. Push

Push New Member

What's up Dana, its Matt. Carlos' friend. I had the s2000. We met at formula D.

6. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I was actually thinking about hitting you up for a bottle. My coupe is collecting pollen sitting in the garage

7. Push

Push New Member

What are the benefits of using this stuff vs a bottle of purple power or other strong degreasers? Just the environment? Where can I buy?

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Let me know!
    This is not made of nasty chemicals such as petroleum or kerosine. Gives a superior shine, also no water is used, just spray and wipe. Will also keep the car cleaner longer. Gets easier after each wash! Check out www.ShopEcoAutoClean.com for more info or PM me.