Extra S Update :) Available in 0.5QT, 1QT and 1Gal/4QT Sizes!

Discussion in 'JPM Coachworks' started by JPM Coachworks, Jun 11, 2009.

1. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Tired of spending over $200 for Subaru’s Extra-S and ending up with 4 gallons that you just do not need? Perfect, because so were we.

Extra-S is available in 0.5QT, 1QT AND 1Gal / 4QT increments, so buy as little or as much as you need. Each order is poured fresh into our containers. This price includes shipping :)

STI 6MT flush/replacement requires 4.3 US QT
    We suggest (1) 4QT container and (1) 0.5QT or (1) 1QT Container

WRX 5MT flush/replacement requires 3.7 US Qt

We suggest (1) 4QT Container or (4) 1QT Containers

4QT Container - Tin-plated steel jugs with and without handle have a cap that is tin-plated steel with a vinyl-coated pulp seal.
    1QT Container - High-density polyethylene jugs with handle and a white polypropylene cap with foam seal.
    0.5QT Container - Flexible and translucent low-density polyethylene bottles are leakproof and made of FDA-compliant resins. Caps are white polypropylene.

Ships in: 3 to 5 business days

Now Available Online! http://www.jpmcoachworks.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=43_87

[​IMG]

2. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Got mine today :)

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Bump!

4. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Everyone loves some extra-s, just ask blaster ;)

Bump!

5. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

Mmm-mmm… love that Extra S.

Shifting feels a bit smoother and the gears seem to engage a bit better for sure. Can't speak for the taste, though. You'll have to ask wrxin8or about that.

Thanks for setting me up with some liquid sex for my gears.

6. stimanmark

stimanmark Member

your site isnt working.....cant find it on your site

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

they stopped selling it quite some time ago.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You can go to Subaru of Gwinnett with your own clean container and get however much you need.....well last I heard you could.

9. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

You can do the same at SOK or just about any Subaru dealer in the area.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yep. The local dealerships will now allow you to buy it from them in smaller quantities, hence why I stopped.