For any and ALL of your interior needs.....JPM Coachworks FTW!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Cool_____, May 13, 2010.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Alex and Joe come second to none. I got Alex to make me a new SMG and Ebrake boot for my BMW M3. Always loving the mods he does to his STi, I told him I trust his instinct and taste and to surprise me.

The first thing I noticed was how uniform and straight the stitching is. It's not some material just thrown together and I can seriously tell they took their time to make sure everything is straight and uniform. Fitment is better than stock.....FITS LIKE A GLOVE!

Soooooooo here's Alex's creation. Pure black alcantara boots with hand sewn tri-stitching. The tri-stitching is done in the signature ///M colors of red, blue, and light blue. It looks soooo dang good. I love it. Currently hunting a torn up steering wheel because I want some more goodies from these guys!

Crappy pics taken with my iPhone. I'll clean up the interior and take bigger and better pics this weekend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks Alex!~

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Looks sharp!

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

That it does. I'm gonna turn the stitching around on the SMG boot so I can see it better while I'm driving. That boot is so TINY that it doesn't give much room to see. In the pic the shifter is in reverse....lol.

4. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

good job alex! looks sick

5. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I am with you CoolRex JPM coachworks does a great job.... Not too thread jack butt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Not thread jacking at all! This is all everything that is JPM Coachworks AKA 10th Street JDM.

7. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Alex ftw. Looks good guys.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted

Thanks for the kind words. Joe and I certianly do our best to deliver a truly "enthusiast" product for true enthusiasts.