Fs: 2013 wrx hatch

Discussion in 'Car Classifieds' started by Cb7tuner, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Cb7tuner

Cb7tuner New Member

Price: $22000
    Up forsale is my 2013 Subaru WRX premium 5dr hatchback. It has 43000 miles on it (both chassis and original motor). 5 Speed Manual transmission, Clean title, Theres not a dent or ding on this thing. 1 or 2 minor rock chips on the front bumper but that's about it. Car runs amazing and has been very competitive in my local autocross events. Car was tuned by Doug at DBW motorsports via pro tune on my Cobb accessport V3. It made 338 AWHP and 349 torque on 20 psi.

The interior has had a lot of work done by JPM coachworks, the Dash, gauge cluster hood, door panels, center console armrest, ebrake boot, and shift boot have all been wrapped in genuine Alcantara with red stitching. Also has a PROVA D shaped steering wheel also wrapped in alcantara with red stitching. It has red Corbeau bucket seats, rails and sliders, that I added to keep me more planted in the seat when autocrossing compared to the stock seats, I still have the factory seats though sitting in my garage. Has a SPT boost gauge and Cobb Accessport V3 mounted near gauge cluster to monitor all the vitals.

The Exterior has quite a bit of work aswell. Including an APR carbon fiber full front under splitter mounted to the subframe, password JDM carbon fiber canards and spats, charge speed carbon fiber side skirts and rear spats. Custom made rear diffuser. Rare Black Top Aero carbon fiber spoiler. Black housed headlights, Candy red painted tail lights (not those cheap ugly overlays). front fenders and rear quarters have been rolled slightly to accomodate the larger 18x10 Rays Gramlights wheels. Windows are tinted 35%

Suspension/wheels consists of BC racing BR type full coilovers, Whiteline rear sway bar with support braces, whiteline adjustable end links, 18x10 Rays Gramlights wheels +38 offset all around wrapped in nitto NT01 track tires, (i have a set of street tires i will include). Also comes with the factory 17" wheels and tires aswell. It Has 06 STI gold brembo brake swap up front with all new rotors with carbotech pads (front and back) also has braided steel brake lines.

Now for the good stuff... the drivetrain. Turbo XS front mount intercooler wrapped in DEI thermal heat reflective tape, Turbo XS full downpipe back 3" exhaust, Grimmspeed external wastegate up-pipe, Tial 38mm V band external wastegate and dumptube, Perrin turbo inlet, Grimmspeed 3 port boost control solenoid, K&N typhoon intake system, GFB recirculating blow off valve, Perrin throttle body coupler, 1000cc injector dynamics fuel injectors, Deatschwerks 300 lph fuel pump, Killer B oil pickup, Killer B oil windage tray, Torque Solutions solid/stiff motor mounts, torque solutions pitch stop mount and transmission mount, Competiton Clutch Stage 2 clutch, Cobb adjustable short shifter.
    All fluids are maintained meticulously. Ive always used Rotella T6 fully synthetic motor oil in it with OEM oil filter changed every 3,000 miles if not sooner. All other fluids are MOTUL including brake fluid, clutch slave cylinder fluid, and MOTUL transmission / rear differential gear oil aswell.

I love the car and honestly dont have to get rid of it, but id just like to put my money into other hobbies for a while and save for a few other things. That being said, Im in no rush to sell so im pretty firm on my price. Ive priced it at NADA value of a factory WRX with the same mileage so i think that is more than fair. I have every stock part still aswell and will all come with the car. Car is not paid off yet so the title is with my local Delta Community Credit Union but can be transfered same day of purchase. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. No joyrides, if you dont have the money with you, you dont drive it but im more than happy to give you a ride. More than welcome to come check it out anytime. Best way to contact me is via TEXT, or email, i dont answer calls from unknown numbers, also keep them to reasonable times of the day. VIN # available upon request
    Justin 404-719-8487
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]