Good Day!!

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by catch31, Apr 4, 2006.

1. catch31

catch31 Member

So got my spacer(cel fix) for my catless downpipe today after a week of waiting.... stupid usps.... and am ready to install my Invidia g200 with invidia v2 dp... :D even paln to get up early tomorrow and install it after my wonderful night of partying celebrating Floridas National Championship!!! anyway any advice or if you just want to chime in feel free. I will post some pics and maybe a sound/video clip within the next few days :D

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

heck yea man keep us posted

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

awesome... def post pics and sound/video clip!

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Schwing! Keep us in the loop :D

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

yeah do it do it, i got my catted dp in while bak, had a little party no one came good thing lol this time i need to install the up - pipe, u ready juan?
    anyway keep us posted..

6. catch31

catch31 Member

Finished Finally!!! Managed to put on the whole turboback and side skirts in just under.... 7 hours??? Have to send a thanks to Suby Steve(KingWrex) as he helped me alot! And also to milo for answering some questions... But on to other things it SOUNDS GREAT!!!! mean rumble... will post some pics and maybe a sound/video clip if i can figure out how too....

7. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

plz do so.,.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad to hear things got done :)