Vendor Review Gran Turismo East

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by SubiNoobie, Feb 28, 2011.

1. SubiNoobie

SubiNoobie Supporting Member

After having a bad experience with another tire shop damaging one of my rims, I was a bit reluctant to get my replacement rim mounted at a shop I wasn't familiar with. After many recommendations for Gran Turismo, I decided to go ahead and have them do the swap. I think "wow!" sums it up best.

Gran Turismo's customer service was top notch, the staff was very friendly and they made me feel right at home. Their service was second to none and the technicians didn't hesitate to talk with me about my concerns and walk me through the process. It's rare that you find such a great shop and I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend them to anyone looking for tire and allignment services.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

They're always top notch!

3. bluedestiny

bluedestiny Supporting Member

GT East

I have run over a year now with their alignment through all the potholes of midtown and around town and beyond to north ga and beyond on the same alignment with coilovers and she still is tracking true. They are just as great as I remember them from the late 70's with my first gen Scirocco

4. Ej20 Devil

Ej20 Devil Member

I just ordered my new tires from them a couple of hours ago and will install next week. Service was top notch!

5. seeingred

seeingred Member

does anybody know if they have a wrxatlanta members discount?

6. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

They need one.

7. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I guess need is a relative term. They are so busy that its hard to get an appointment sometimes so I would say they don't need to give a discount.

Personally I feel like the level of service I have always received there justifies the price. I've never once asked for a discount from them, I've gotten one but I've never asked for it.

8. tolnep

tolnep Member

they've been the goto shop for performance alignments, tires and other things since the late 70s, early 80s.

thats 30 years+. you want the best it costs.

9. quazar

quazar Member

Late to post here.. but I've been pretty much going to GTE for nearly 15 years now. When I was a teenager I used to think that their prices were outrageous.

Honestly for the level of work and the quality of work it's a steal.