group pic at road atlanta: december 10th @ 11am

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by ShaneSTI, Oct 18, 2005.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dang sorry some of you cant make it! we will take plenty of pics for ya though!

2. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

man, were the hell are the images from he RA Shoot? goooshhhh....

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

stupid admins

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Speaking of pictures... whens the next group picture going to be...? I'm sure we can get RA again, I have quite a few connections there as well as a few other members

5. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

i'l do it again. i'll have to use my own equipment, no more super camera to borrow :(

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Did I actually get a CD from you? I cant remember anymore lol...

Or I think I might have given it to Milo or something for something :D

7. Slowsoul

Slowsoul Member

I have access to a pretty decent camera, I'd be happy to help as well. If needed.

8. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

my sig has a link to one pic :p

9. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

December is a long way away, but id love to try and make it out

10. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

This has already happened, but hopefully we'll have something similar in the future.

11. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

12. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

i gave it to your partner or whatever you call each other these days.:pssh:

13. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Another shoot would be awesome. My Father still works at IMSA; therefore, he could get us on the track again. I think a good time would be spring time so there will be more light, and the weather should be awesome. Just a thought though.;)

14. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

we can dooo it !!

15. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Sounds awesome Shane! Would there be any chance of us being able to have a caravan lap on the track? Not anything fast, but to just drive around once, so we could have some pictures taken that way as well.

16. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

can I bring the new minivan :keke:

17. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

As long as there is not a horse trailer attached....

18. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

let's just all look into it, those who the power to do so, and we'll regroup. then, start a new pole/thread on the dates available to us and we can take it from there.

this is for us to show off our numbers and many different styles, there will be no track-time we're sorry to say.

last year we did shots with all cars and members and then kicked them out of the picture. the more the merrier!!!

19. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Just as an inquiry....a good friend of mines has his own production company and would like to photograph and film some nice cars. He is currently the videographer for the City of East Point.

Anyone up for it? He would likely ride with me to the track if it happens...

20. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'll see what I can do as far getting the track. It'll probably be a day where something is already on the track, and we'll just be in the infield. There is also about 15% chance that if we time it right, we may be able to get priviliges to go on track behind a camera car or something. Just nothing fast at all, or we would have to pay corner workers