hey kid. stop it.

Discussion in 'General Community' started by AtlxPat, Jun 18, 2011.

1. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

That Mazda2 wouldn't look bad if it weren't for the wheels/tire setup. It just doesn't look right.

2. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

this is why I'm selling my car

3. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

So you can get more hellaflushstance? um YO?

4. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

thought you had gold bbs's?

5. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

.... You ran 235's on 10 inch rim... :rofl: 275 ftmfw.

6. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Hmm, everyone wants to fit smaller tires and I'm trying to figure out how to stuff 315s on mine for UTCC.

7. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

I still do...for now at least.

8. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

"I don't care...Hellaflush." LuLz!!!

9. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

what did you find? lol
    after my 255/40 star specs are shot, i'm looking to go 265's on my 17x9's

10. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

LIC Carbon Fender Flares but I don't know if I like the look of them. Still undecided. I might just sell the 18x10s and get 19x8.5 instead, just so I won't have to pay $600 for a set of carbon fender flares to run 18x10 and 275 setup. I'm sure any 240 guys would want to snatch those up cause they would look "Hellaflush" with unfit tires.

11. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

As soon as I saw this thread, I knew who we were talking about.

Yep. Kid has a lead foot and a head full of rocks. I have seen this car crashed no less than four times. I have seen it wrapped around two different trees two different times on ... whatever Blackwell turns into after it crosses Canton. I have seen it being towed once. I've seen him doing donuts in the Home Depot parking lot (this is a daily thing) and going over a curb and snapping something.
    This is not exaggeration.

He was blowing oil/coolant smoke out of his tailpipe a few weeks back, I followed him and told him he had a fucked headgasket. He called me a hater. :|

Yep. Same kid.
    He's fucking dumber than bricks and has this massive entitlement complex as well as a very bad case of what I call SCPC - SoCal Persecution Complex. Where anyone who tells you anything different than what you already believe is jealous, a "hater," and is out to get you because they hate you for being different, and obviously they are poor and unsuccessful and have never felt the touch of a woman.

This is why my next car won't be a Subaru.

12. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

^^^

Just wait till the repo man shows up and takes away his subaru, lol.

13. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Regardless of what manufacturer vehicle you buy, there will always be fucking retards that drive the same car as you that gives everyone a bad rep.

I hope I run into this kid sometime as I would love to rip his ass a new one.

14. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

hes in highschool, his parents pay for it
    and his insurance...

15. superdoughboy4

Goddamn that makes me sad... And angry.

16. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

They're probably hoping he dies.
    If my kid was like that, I would.

17. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I bet they have no idea...

18. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

so is it inappropriate to start a pool on the life expectancy of the car?

19. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

we're claiming parts already...
    i need a new hood and roof...so.

20. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

I twas once in this kids shoes....and then it took me a long time to grow up a little. I sure don't miss those days. Just memories.

21. crazyazn

Agreed, I just did it in a ragged out ford taurus, and surprisingly enough with all the abuse it got, it lasted me from highschool through to my first job out of college and over 170k miles :)

Probably the only reason I'm alive is because I had that junker for a first car, and taking 'sharp' turns above 30mph actually was kinda scary

22. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

LOL! I hate taurus' after dumping so much money into my wife's first car. Glad we got rid if it and got her a subbie.

23. crazyazn

Yah I think I'm one of a few that actually had a auto transmission in a 94 taurus make it past 100k, tho the car had the headgaskets replaced twice :( (not cool when you're working at a publix at 16)

24. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Ouch, went through a transmission, ac two weeks before the warranty ran out. Then replaced gaskets, cats, 02 sensors like several times. Thats when I had enough.

25. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

the kid just bought the car a few months ago and hes 17. relax a little. hes 17 in a fast car with bright blue interior and a huge wing. all the wrecks you are claiming he was in probably wasn't him seeing as he just got it. im not saying he doesnt drive like an asshat or he does. you guys just need to calm down lmao. worry about yourself not getting in an accident and not getting tickets

26. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

:clap:

EXACTLY! It's his car. Let him do what he wants with it. Don't worry about him....worry about yourself.

Everyone saying he giving Subaru a bad rep.....bull. They in every group. From the Honda, to the GM's, to the Jap cars, to the german cars, and even the italian cars (remember the vid of the Ferrari dude being stupid?).

27. b reel

b reel Active Member

I bet they don't care

28. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

just like 90% of this community

29. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Didn't your parents pay for your car?

30. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

With idiots like these around, your chance of avoiding an accident drops severely.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  31. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

sort of. I have a wagon/hatch. Most of the public doesn't even associate me with the cars with the big wings :coolugh:

32. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

exactly.

33. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

dont you have a soccer practice to go to? geez find some soccer mom forum.:|

34. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Beside the point. He is being singled out because he has a Subaru. What about all the other makes with like drivers?

35. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

BMW driver hatred has already been accepted by the public, I'd rather subaru driver hatred not make it that far.

36. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

That I do disagree with. Him owning a subaru does not affect me at all. Someone stated that their next car wont be a Subaru because of idiots like these. No matter what car you go with, there will always be people acting out in the same car.

37. Raziel1

Raziel1 Member

Burnn:rofl:

38. superdoughboy4

No. She co-signed and helped with the down payment a bit, but I pay for everything.
    Insurance and all.

39. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

That's what I said...

40. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Get off her tit and get your own insurance :wiggle:

41. superdoughboy4

Lol yeah right. My insurance would probably go up the roof.

42. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Its idiots like this that make insurance people actually say "Yikes" when your getting a quote for STI rates. I just loved hearing its cheaper to insure a Corvette than the STI. So, yes... it does effect all of us. And yes.. before someone mentions it, I turned in my STI for something cheaper to avoid this...

43. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Saw him last night. Grey 06'-07' STi, stock looking with an exhaust. Young kid with a hat and he smokes on Johnson's Ferry.

He didn't try to race or rev up his engine.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  44. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

i just saw him at an intersection, the doors on the driver side are messed up...took a turn too fast i guess

45. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Did you refer him to Artcraft?

So anybody looking for parts off the driver's side earlier in this thread ...... it now has damage :-|

46. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

47. superdoughboy4

Wow that house is nice.
    And what the fuck 5% tint?

48. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

something wrong with 5% tint?

49. crazyazn

wow, that car is painfully low :(

50. Jake

Jake Active Member

Well not low enough apparently, he wants his next car to be bagged.