Holsters

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Pic fail but thanks anyways my unemployed friend.

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

had a kid in HS shoot himself in the temple, bullet traveled around the inside of the skull and exited behind his left ear. Granted deaf in one ear and mildly lobotomized he did manage to do it right the second time around but with pills. Kind of like having the choice of being hit with a Justy or a Peterbuilt, both will kill you but you stand a pretty good chance of surviving a glancing blow by the Justy. Not so much with that big 2 foot tall bumper on the Peterbuilt.

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

try it now:naughty:

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah it's cheap and that cal just bounces all around in you and messes up stuff. But EVERYONE has a .22.

Shoot a crazy crackhead with a .22 and they keep on moving towards ya. .40 and up will stop them cold. I think that what everyone is trying to say.

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Hey now that's my job!

6. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Nice choice. I had a USP .45 that was one of my favorite guns. It is a tough choice between that and my Sig .45 that I have now as to my favorite pistol.

Shotgun for home defense is still the best.

7. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

if you're going to the trouble of carrying a .380, just carry something chambered in 9x19.

8. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Think Keltec makes a 9mm as well, but I HATE the trigger reset on those pistols.

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Yeah. My home defense gun is a mossberg 500 with a 18.5" barrel loaded with 3" 00buck.

bring it.

10. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Well the thing I hated about the reset is you have to go ALL the way back out before you can pull the trigger again. If you don't, it won't shoot.

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Thanks for that info....never shot a Keltec. That would annoy me so badly.

12. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I had one at one point and that was the only thing I disliked. Other than that it was a great conceal carry weapon, but that one thing annoyed me to no end.

13. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

14. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

.45 is definitely one of my favorite rounds. The .357 sig is another fun round.

15. b reel

b reel Active Member

Taurus pt145 is also a nice compact as well

16. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Ruger LCP or Taurus TCP is a super small pistol that will disappear in your pocket. Granted its only a .380 but its better than nothing. Keltec has the ?P3AT? I think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  17. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

You could buy a Colt Commander and have a full melt done on it so that its nice a smooth. Bob the grip etc. Maybe a little reliability work done to it shouldn't cost you more than $2500. That way you get a sweet carry gun in 45 acp. Other than that buy a mini glock.

18. John

John Active Member

I was at wild west a few weeks ago. They don't have the best selection of IWB holsters. I would suggest Adventure Outdoors above anyone

19. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Reviving so wagunz_pwn doesn't complain......

Looking for good pocket holsters for my pocket pistol so it doesn't print. I see Crossbreed makes one...anyone have experience with Crossbreed's pocket holster? Any recommendation for another make of pocket holsters?

I really love my Crossbreed IWB holster. But that doesn't mean the same will be for a pocket holster so I'm researching.

20. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Complain about what...the fact that you're an instigator? ;)

21. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Complain about asking about something that was posted years before (i.e. dog thread).

22. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

cross breed makes good holsters. I like my supertuck

23. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Yeah I have a supertuck too. Just wondering if anyone has personal experience with their pocket holsters.

24. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

25. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

You ass...I wasn't complaining. I was trying to contribute. Hell, both of our dogs are still visable in that thread.

26. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

:clap: :clap: Classy response. Thanks. :clap: :clap:

Now on to the subject. Keep the recommendations up please.