HTC Incredible vs Samsung Fascinate/Galaxy S

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Nov 10, 2010.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

the JIT isnt game changing?

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

:confused:

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

a Just-In-Time compiler = teh fast

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

ummmm...sure

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SCH-I500 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Froyo should be here by the end of the month. They started europe and korean deployment on nov 1.

6. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Friend of mine got the Epic, gotta chance to mess with it today... Pretty much seals the deal. That Amoled screen is a must have... I really want something with the EVO size screen though (or Droid X)... So, we'll see how long before that combo comes out.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Id go ahead and get the fascinate while you wait for the larger AMOLED device to drop (Nexus S on another carrier perhaps). Samsung recently (earlier this week) announced their dual core super duper HD 4.3" form-factor AMOLEDv2 device for Q2 2011. And going back to the UI of the Galaxy S series...the TouchWiz UI is so-so, but it is sure to work wonders for less experienced smartphone users. I could care less. The screen on the Galaxy devices works extremely well. All gestures, finger slides, even Angry Birds are not only accurate but nearly lag-free in response time.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010