*ICEY ROADS* be careful going to work tomorrow

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jt money, Jan 17, 2007.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

re92s ftw

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

that is the only time that has EVER been said:rofl:

yeah living at the bottom of a huge snow/ice covered hill ftl...to get out i was at 5 grand in first all the way up the hill:ddirty:

Its almost too nasty out right now here to go driving, but since my 2 morning classes are cancelled, im getting back in bed

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

WINTER STORM 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how Atlanta freeks out at the sign of any kind of cold front moving thru... I predicted yesterday nothing would happen only to wake up to rain and the warmest its been all week... Granted there was a little icey rain but its too warm to ever stick. Being raised in Michigan I just find it funny...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  5. jayj713

jayj713 Member

dont make fun of us :p.

actually i just moved here 3 years ago from north carolina, we got some decent snow up there every once in a while

6. sm04subaruwrx

sm04subaruwrx Member

My Car in the Snow

This is a picture of my car when I woke up this morning. We took my boyfriend's Grand Cherokee 5.9 along the 60-180 loop to see all the snow but the drive wasn't as fun as it normally is when I take my WRX. The roads actually haven't been that bad up here in the mountains.

-Samantha

Attached Files:

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Nice.... I am fine w/o the snow. I am going to see enough of it up in lansing MI next few months.

8. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Go sleding at least once for me!!! Thats the only thing about snow I really miss... besides doing donuts on fresh snow in parking lots(do a couple of those for me too!). Never been to Lansing, been to East Lansing several times to visit friends at MSU...

9. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Yeah I am not to "stoked" bout going out there. Client is being anally cheap and is questioning my need for a rental car. Oh well, I may have to check into the sledding if I can work out a rental car. I heard East Lansing is where all the fun is at, plus there is a rock climbing gym over there I want to get to.

So where are the sledding spots at?

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Not sure way up there, I'm from Rochester(near Pontiac/Auburn hills) so I only know in my area... Good thing about sleding is, its where ever there's a big hill!!! Just spend 10 bucks on a saucer(or use a garbage bag if you don't want to invest), find a big hill(look 4 little kids in Christmas story outfits), climb said hill and GO!!!! As far as the rental car, even better! Just remember, if its a FWD, donuts have to be done in reverse!!

Ps... if you make it to East Lansing, find BW3's... its a pretty sweet sports bar. There was another huge sports bar which I can't remember the name, towns not that big though so you should be able to find it. There's also a mexican fast food joint with a burrito called "el gordo" which is huge and tasty(once again, I don't remember the name.... doing a lot of drinking while visiting my college friends :))

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007