Install Day 9/30

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by calmnothing, Aug 30, 2007.

?

Install Day Date?

Poll closed Sep 20, 2007.
  1. 9/22

12.5%
  2. 9/23

21.9%
  3. 9/29

21.9%
  4. 9/30

43.8%
  1. schneid

schneid Member

damn I really wanted to be there...I was given a huge guilt trip and had to help a girl move ALL day long...sucked.

I'll shoot for the next one.

2. Kolgoth

Kolgoth Supporting Member

Haha man - I was actually lucky enough to have my girl help ME paint and move all week and then SHE came out later in the day because she wanted to learn more about the cars and what different parts were and such... Worked out pretty well, she wasn't clingy and she learned a lot... All in all - successful day!

3. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

Good meeting everyone, even if I only remember like 5 of you guys' names, haha.

Also...er...I had a bottle of touch-up paint explode in my trunk on the way home. How do I get that out of my upholstery?
    It got on my SS sticker :( :( :(

4. schneid

schneid Member

wow that is awesome...sounds like you have a good girl. My ex was mildly accepting of my car hobby...In college when I got new wheels (I was a slight wheel whore) I'd make her drive the car up and down the street so I could 'picture them rollin':p It was distracting to see her LOLing in the car as she drove it by though

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Do you have my flex head wrench as well? I am missing my 12mm and 14mm...if you didnt borrow it someone else did :) I would like it back so please check your boxes!

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Oh, and of course I'm sunburnt :rofl:

Sorry I forgot about the decals, Ive got them back in the car now and as I said at the install day -- I can mail them out to you as well!

nice meeting everyone and thanks for the wonderful morning / afternoon...

7. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Ya people left a bunch of stuff there, even wes left his jack.

8. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

People were using things when i had to leave. I'll get it back from ppl

9. Kolgoth

Kolgoth Supporting Member

I've got the generator over here still whenever you wanna come grab it.

What kind of jack did you have? I think I might have it...

Thanks for letting us keep the generator later, it really helped! How'd work go that night?

10. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Kolgoth lets get on some cs. Show you wassup.