Install Day: July 8th (hosted by calmnothing)

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Jun 2, 2006.

1. 8urvtec

8urvtec Member

you guys kick arse...can't wait to hang out with some real subie fans!!

2. I can't wait to see that paint job in real-life...

3. 8urvtec

8urvtec Member

u can't tell from the pic but the whole thing has a blue pearl in it and the white sparkles a blue tint hehe. i love it

4. 8urvtec

8urvtec Member

wrx atl stickers

could some one hook me up with a wrxatl sticker at install day? got to represnt yall back in the memphis scene :sx: :bowdown:

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

look for alex... he should have some

i'm merging this with the install day thread

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I will be swinging by Sam's in the morning on my way over.

7. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Ok, i just want to make sure how many people are meeting at BP, don't want anyone left behind. This is everyone i know of:

Gwinnett Caravan:

Meeting at BP on pleasant hill
    2001 Pleasant Hill Rd
    Duluth, GA 30096

Time: 9:15

The list:
    jayj713
    dark_templer102
    8urvtec
    sol drums
    jakeisajedi
    wrxcrazy
    Suby1128
    sylver

is that everyone?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  8. Seems so and the Spirt of the Milo will be with us as well.

9. Sylver

Sylver Member

Me too! I know where this is (I used to live in the Alara apartments just down the street) but I haven't even printed directions to where we're going yet. >< 9.15am, was it?

10. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Just added you sylver!

i had to make it look kind of fancy up there ^ :D

wow this is actually going to be a big caravan...

11. rsxkiller

rsxkiller Member

hey, so where and what time for the caravan? I'm coming from midtown is it close?

12. jayj713

jayj713 Member

if you're coming from midtown, I think it would be better to go straight to windy hill, coming over here to BP will be out of your way. But you can if you want! caravans are always a lot of fun!

13. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

If you're coming from midtown you might just want to come by yourself. I'm only 15-20 from midtown.

Sylver it's easy to get to my house from that area. It's literally 2 turns once you get onto the highway lol One off the highway one into the apartments

14. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i'm comming from decatur to BP so i can caravan anyway..
    :) thats the sprit of the wrxatlantians..

15. calmnothing

you make it sound like we're fish/car hybrids....lol

16. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

or like a new age religion :eek3: :p

17. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

buahahahha hale to the all might REX... :bowdown:

18. Once in a life time folks.

I'm able to go.

19. Sylver

Sylver Member

Can't wait! Just wish I had something to install myself. :(

Oh, and I was able to get the icecooler from my friend! :D

20. Demo24

Demo24 Member

whats the best way to get there if I am coming from the Gainesville area? Should I just follow google maps?

21. calmnothing

Sylver you could always swing by SOG and buy something real quick to install hehe

I'm not too familiar with the Gainesville area....goggle maps or maybesomeone else can chime in

22. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

mapquest it.. :)

23. Demo24

Demo24 Member

googled it, don't think it will be to hard to get to. Just time consuming.

Can someone bring a digital camera? I'd like to get some shots of the car :)

24. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

is anyone coming from the airport area....i didnt wanna ride solo

25. Sylver

Sylver Member

I wish I was made of money! I'll just ask a lot of (silly) questions this time, and bring something to install myself next time. :D

I'll bring mine, sure. Not the best in the world by any means, but it'll make do.

26. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Thanks!

27. calmnothing

Alright guys I hope to see you all there tomorrow. I'm heading off to bed. Remember I'll be there by 9 incase you want to show up early. If you guys get lost you can always call me.

678-525-7484
    Wes

28. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

See ya then hope to get there kinda early too have to let the engine cool down.

29. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

im getting picked up at 9:30 and i live at 271 off 75 so i will be there before 10.

30. jayj713

jayj713 Member

If anyone needs help tomorrow morning concerning the caravan, you guys can give me a call: 678-313-8364. I'm not really good with directions but i'll try to help. Please call if you're going to be late or something :p *cough*jake*cough* haha jk

31. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

Hey now it was early and I had a long night.

32. 8urvtec

8urvtec Member

hey guys i'm in atl yay.. cya yall in the morning!!!

33. shmali

shmali Member

I know this is late but better late than never. I'm posting for socrates he will not be able to make it unfortunately but i will be taking his place. Bringing a kartboy short throw kit w/ bushings. I can also bring some more refreshments or snacks just let me know i'll check in the morning before i leave.

-Adam

34. jayj713

jayj713 Member

oo, i actually might be able to help with that STS. I can install the shifter and i watched Mike (sakari) install the bushings so i can try to help you with those. That's only if you need help though :p

35. shmali

shmali Member

help would more than be appreciated i have a vague idea of what i would be doing, but hey we can all learn together :)

36. Adam, what took you so long to install them? haha I will be there tomorrow. Let me know if you need any help! ;)

Michael

37. BlueBox

BlueBox Member

Wish I had known about this last week before I installed my springs. Kind of a bitch to do by yourself. I should have checked in.

I may ride over and see what's going on.

38. It appears I got a bug bite or something on my right eye lid....So i look really weird. Just to tell you guys...that I don't usually look like this. Damn bugs.

39. jayj713

jayj713 Member

He's lying ^ He's FUGLY. jk of course :D

40. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

me leave me house i c u tha.. ;)

41. heathbar

heathbar Member

I'll be late, like 1-2pm. Parents are STILL here (supposed to leave town yesterday)... Still need plates and towels?

42. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

On the way............

43. Trey

Trey Active Member

I'll try to swing by still. Got baby duty today....she may com with me. :p

44. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

same except mine is a boy

45. Hey guys thanks for the great install day. I meet alot of new people and put faces and names together.

Thanks MrCoffeeATL and others for taking out the silencer. It makes a big noise difference when spooling.

I threw a check engine light and a cruise flashing light. I was like shit....i need an AP to fix this. I just realized I forgot to connect the MAF senor back.

46. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

hehe glad your enjoying the newfound turbo sound :) It was nice to meet some new people and see some i haven't seen in a while. Hopefully some of ya'll can make it to the world cup gathering tomorrow as well.

47. jayj713

jayj713 Member

haha, this meet was awesome. I also found my turbo sound :p thanks to Jack and MrCoffee :D. Wes, i hope you got all your springs on! Anyways, it was nice meeting everyone that i didn't know before!

Mike can you just give me a call when my stuff gets here? And when will you be free :p

48. feelthebreak

feelthebreak Member

i made a late appearance.. i forgot i had school this morning. and i could only stay for a few minutes.

49. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Nice to meet you all! Now I know how to do the work whenever I get around the modding mine :)

50. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad this turned out to be a good event :)

anyone got pics? once again, thanks to calmnothing for hooking us up with a location