Install Day

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Weapon, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

SURE..BUT I NEED A HEAD COUNT..DEPENDING ON HOW MANY REX'S ARE GOING TO BE WORKED ON WOULD DETERMINE WHERE WE NEED TO HAVE THE GET TOGETHER..IF THERE IS GOING TO BE LOTS OF PEOPLE MILO'S IS BETTER BUT MY DRIVEWAY CAN ACCOMODATE 6 OTHER CARS..

2. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

i am definatly in, just need directions. planning on doing the downpipe and bitz nur spec.

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

whatever is good for me I guess...

4. longfury

longfury Active Member

I am out. :mad:

I won't be able to get the parts in time.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sorry to hear that

6. Weapon

ur not coming milo?

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

most probably im going to the ALMS race in the morning... it gets done at 3pm... i'll head down to meet with u guys after that

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Don't forget to count me in for the race

9. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I can swing by for a little bit on Sunday if it's at Kris' new place... it's only 10-15 mins from where I live. Could use a sanity break. :)

10. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

install day.

i think that im gonna go catch the race on sunday morning and then come down for the install day. i dont have anything to install for another week or so. catback is in the works though.

11. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Okay folks, looks like we will be having the install day @ milo's place just like last time. Call him for directions or anything else you might need. Everyone should start showing up at around 3:30ish.

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ive got a meeting around lunch time and then will be busy with some other work. I dont think I'll make it, but sometime soon I will be going to get my springs, etc, and would love everyone's help! :cool:

13. Weapon

well since there is only going to be 3 - 6 people why doesnt everyone meet at my place..i think milo is oging to be at the races..pm me if you want to come hang out for a bit and ill give ya directions and my phone#

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

You guys have fun. :p

15. scuby drew

huuuuge thanks to mike and kris for the help with the d/p install and the silencer delete. i am loving the sound of the car and the power gains, now i cant wait to get up pipe. big thanks again to two cool guys who really know there stuff.
    Andrew

16. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

no problem.....

17. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Glad you guys had a good time. I tried to make it, but I spent no more than ten minutes outside and the damn pollen was killing me. :mad:

Mark my words, one day my downpipe WILL be installed! :rolleyes:

18. Weapon

no problem andrew..it was good meeting ya..im glad your enjoying the new power..let me know when u get your uppipe

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad everything went thru well... sorry i couldn't make it... bad hang over + all day sun at road atlanta had taken everything out of me... got back home, fell on the bed and couldn't move...

mike told me ur car sounds good... in fact he says it might be louder than mine :D

20. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

No way... :rofl:

21. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

surprisingly thats been happenning pretty often lately... maybe i need to get AA membership instead of AAA

22. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn im gonna have to make aget to gether when my car is fixed.
    sounds fun. :) i cant wait to meet all of yall. do you guys ever go to the 1/4 mile for a meet. i love the drag strip! but must of the ones i resurched up here seem to be 1/8 mile:mad: . but instal day sounds good too i dont have anything to install but i will show for moral support fo sho!!:p

23. scuby drew

the install was awesome, but would have been even better with more people there. hope to meet more of yall at future install days.

24. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

25. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

weapon dont go to far, trying to get a perrin downpipe as we speak, oh by the way u still like the hks, or has it become silent to you

26. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

perrin Down Pipe

my brother was telling me that one of our friends in richmond va had a serious problem getting the perrin down pipe to seal. i dont know if that has been a common problem but i have heard it more than once. just putting that out there. hope it works out for ya brother.

27. rolling_trip

28. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

Sog

if you are getting it from them im sure that everything will fine, scott does a brother good.
    my only beef with SOG is the freekin car wash guy. i have some nasty swirl marks in my car. he looks like he washed it with sandpaper.

29. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Willis is a nut. He will hump your leg for a chance to wash your car. I guess he gets paid commission for each wash that he does.

30. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

willis

willis should pay me for the freekin crap job he did on my car. i had to wax the shit out of it to get the swirls out of it. damn i was mad, my car was as clean or cleaner than vic's when i took it up there.

31. rolling_trip

that sucks about the car wash, but thanks looking out about the downpipe

32. Weapon

hahahahaha

chris..i still love the hks!! i wish it was louder!! let me know when u get your DP..we will have another get together

33. rolling_trip

cool might have found one for sell by a member