iPhone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Jul 15, 2008.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Yes, your number can be transferred from T-Mobile to AT&T. When you are ready to activate, call AT&T and tell them you want to port your number. Do not cancel your T-Mobile account. When AT&T processes the port, at the end of the process, T-Mobile should cancel your account. Once you get confirmation from AT&T that the port is complete, then call T-Mobile to verify they canceled your account.

2. Trey

Trey Active Member

It works on my first gen iPhone too, granted I can't change the skin to dark. It defaults to worksafe. :(

3. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

is this with 2.0 update?

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

wrxatl has always worked on my iPhone, regardless of the handheld software version. It only displays in Worksafe, but that is good enough to browse on the rare occasion I need to check the site and am not in front of a computer.

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

site works on my phone..all but PM's..and I'm on this POS Palm Centro..

6. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

It has worked with all software revisions since I bought the phone last Sept. I vaguely remember having an issue like that in the beginning, and that's why I remember specifically logging in on the main page under my avatar on the left hand side. Didn't really think about it because I haven't had an issue since. Always logs me right in.
    Nicad: What are your cookie settings?

7. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I went to check out the new 3G iphone and it appears to be too thick for my liking...the older iPhone has better proportions IMO

8. Jake

Jake Active Member

mine does the exact same thing. basically WRXATL automatically tries to load the mobile version and then it never really logs in everytime i try. i think if you delete your cookies and try again it will let you

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Considering I do not own an iphone, it is difficult for me to develop for its specific quirks. Now, you all can feel free to chip in and buy one for me if you'd like me to fix the problem :)

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Excuses, excuses

11. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

There is only maybe 1mm difference. I own both and set them on a table. It is hardly visable. If you can feel the difference between the two, you da man!

12. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I don't know if it's me being overly meticulous but it appears the center of the iPhone "is" than a few mm thicker than the older version and how the edges are curved, therefore creating an appreace of a thicker bun than a slice of bread...

13. pankopp

pankopp Member

it is... they said that in all the reviews. It was advertised as thinner than the original, but it is only thinner on the outer edges, and thicker in the middle.

14. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

not buying because of a 1mm difference? hahahaha ok. please teach me to have such calibrated hands

15. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I am in a half day training today, and this training has nothing to do with anything I specifically do, so I am bored out of my mind. I tried to get onto WRXatlanta today for the first time since upgrading to the 2.0 software, and I can't get into WRXatlanta.

I made sure cookies were enabled, but still can't get in. I am on a 5 minute break right now, so I don't have enough time to fully scan thru this thread to see what others are doing that were having this problem. After the training, that will be my first priority.

16. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Try clearing cache and cookies. Make sure it is set to accept cookies. Mine is still working, but that doesn't do you any good.

17. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

clear the cookies and restart the phone. mine ended up working

plus the new posts on the iphone looks retarded. it's scrunched up on the left side for fagberry viewing

18. FACE

FACE Active Member

I have no problems logging in with the 2.0 update...

Alex I would be more than glad to express some of the bugs I have found with using moble seeing that 80% of my posts since December have been from my iPhone ;)

Notice no sig