Is he an Asshole?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wagunz_pwn, Jul 16, 2009.

1. FACE

FACE Active Member

Im still on page 2 too :keke:

you guys missed a great show the other night at 37 main...

2. Trey

Trey Active Member

3. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Well said...

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Everytime I see the title to this thread, I immediately think of slowwrx and wonder who has pissed off today.

5. Meredith

Meredith Banned

it's a trainwreck... you can't pull yourself away from watching it but at the same time you don't know why you are watching it.

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

^^^ well said!

7. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

The tragedy is that the world economy is collapsing, the US is heading towards political and social melt down, people are loosing their jobs and rights on a daily basis as we become more of a police state and the threat of terrorism and nuclear proliferation has never been more real, most Americans instead of being highly interersted and panicked by the literal pimping out of America by countries like China and orginaztions like OPEC would rather grow fascinated by the life of a psycho-social retard who in a state of virtual intoxication impregnates some mood disorder control ridden sociopath 8 times and then whenthe fun of playing family is over decides to get engaged to a drunken drug addict, pushing an 80 IQ after a good "fish meal" who is probably accumulating STD's, like Bernie Madoff accumulated other peoples money, from people she does not even remember sleeping with. The rest of the world is watching America like Americans watch reality shows (to watch others fail takes focus off the horrors of our own lives) and I can guarantee you they are just as entertained by watching us fail. We as a collective are allowing this.

Please close this thread it reminds me how pathetic our proletariat really is: "Sheeple"

8. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

+1 hahaha