it made me smile

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Dec 12, 2008.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

While dashing thru the sno in ohio/PA area cars spinnin out winding up in a guardrail or another car I see two stis rollin one with blue hids and another and all i could think was.."The beauty of all wheel drive".:)

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

haha that is awesome and oh so true!

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Before I moved out here, when I had my 02, I used to love it when it snowed. It was amazing. Cars all over the place, off the road, etc... Trucks and SUVs with 4WD stuck in the snow, and I just easily cruise by in the WRX with never a problem.

That first snow, I must have seen at least 15 Truck/SUVs stuck on the road. The only time I got stuck was when I was doing donuts in an empty parking lot for about 3 hours to the point that the Snow was higher than my cars clearance.

4. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha I was up near Charlotte one time after a snow and I was seeing the same thing. All of these people in their SUVs getting stuck, and me in my little sedan cruising right along.

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Driving up to Michigan for Christmas... We'll see how she does in the snow... I'm hoping there is no snow on the roads though.. AWD won't help to much when I'm rollin on RE070's.....

6. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

You got that right Fareed...How have you been man?.

Mark

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Im good, been meaning to holla at ya.