Job Openings?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nik_05STi, May 27, 2015.

1. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

I'm pretty sure I will be quiting my part time job at Carmax Roswell in the next month or two. I also work full time for my family's dry cleaners. However I'm willing to seek a full time position else where. My degree is in business administration. My resume would explain my background and history much easier. I can send you it via email if interested. Currently located in Marietta and metro Atlanta locations would be fine.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Best way to contact me is by cell 678-521-2545.

Thanks,

Nik

2. orndog

orndog Member

Get on Georgia Tech's website and search, always admin jobs open.

3. Western

Western Supporting Member

Advanced Auto Parts in Alpharetta on Highway 9(near All Pro) is hiring for several positions(including some upper level positions)....You could put in application if you're interested and then come by the store.

4. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

I'll have to check to see what the upper level positions are, thanks.

5. STIstorm

STIstorm Supporting Member

I'm looking for a full time graphic designer. Do you have any design experiance.

6. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Unfortunately I do not

7. Sam

Sam Mrs. Sparta

Don't want to thread jack!! But I am actively seeking employment and have graphic experience :)

8. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

its likely i'll be re-entering the job hunting force out there for the first time in 15 years, unfortunately.

I also have no secondary degrees or certificates, so I will likely only have a shot at entry level positions anywhere.

So, is there anywhere left that doesn't treat and pay their entry level positions with the same care as a doormat?

9. STIstorm

STIstorm Supporting Member

Sent you a PM