Joey V's 05 STi

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by JV9124, Oct 4, 2012.

1. b reel

b reel Active Member

Dom and a simple safe motor build, concentrate on suspension and brakes.

2. JV9124

JV9124 New Member

I already upgraded EVERYTHING suspension and brakes wise...read my mod list on page 1. Besides lateral links and trailing arms there's nothing else to upgrade in those areas.

This will eventually become a dedicated track car so I'm contemplating building the motor and turbo setup for that now but I'm fully aware the Dom 1.5 XT-R and a motor built without aftermarket cams is the best street setup. Decisions decisions

3. JV9124

JV9124 New Member

Caffeine & Octane this Sunday! I think I'll be with the TopSpeed peeps. Hope to see one of y'all there!

4. JV9124

JV9124 New Member

I went driving in the mountains last weekend. Was my first time up there exploring and it was great...beautiful scenery and some cool cars and bikes.

ChadBee was leading the way in his Z and taking pics throughout the day...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Good shots! I was wondering if that was your STI Chad had posted on FB.

6. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Cool diffuser! Do you ever have any clearance issues/scraping when going up driveways?? It definitely looks like you could. lol

7. JV9124

JV9124 New Member

I don't scrape the diffuser much at all actually. I thought it would be tougher to keep it unscathed but I guess my car isn't lowered enough for that to be a problem. I scrape my front lip a lot though :(