Kingwrex is back at a dealership

Discussion in 'General Community' started by kingwrex, Sep 11, 2016.

1. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

So, its been about a month now, so I guess its time to let the cat out of the bag. Things at Allpro have come to an end and I am happy to be back at a dealership.

Im at Troncalli Subaru in Cumming and excited to be able to help out with any questions regarding maintenance, performance or any general questions that you may have.

I plan on being more active in the wrxatl community like I used to, as I miss the brotherhood and bond that is created through this forum. I have met and made so many friends from wrxatlanta and some I consider family. I look forward to coming out to meets and events in the future and meeting new people and seeing old faces.

bluedestiny, hall, jracer240 and 6 others like this.
  2. skWRX

skWRX Member

Well i guess i know where i have to go if i have to go to a dealer. I don't mind the drive from dacula. ROAD TRIP (some what) But happy to hear your happy with your renewed venture. Im the same in wanting to make out to the meets and be more active. have fun man.

kingwrex likes this.
  3. FACE

FACE Active Member

WOOT WOOT! congrats brother and I am happy for you!

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Congratulations on the successful change!

5. jahjahSQC

jahjahSQC New Member

Congratulations. I've worked at dealerships for like 11 years now. I can't imagine doing anything else.

kingwrex likes this.
  6. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

So im extra late in reading this but glad to hear youre back in the dealer and even more glad to know you'll be more active . It was amazing seeing you at Taco mac a few weeks back!

7. hall

hall New Member

Just scheduled some installs for next week and requested you as my tech! Please take care of my new baby!

kingwrex likes this.
  8. benfrancis

benfrancis Member

Seems that you're keeping the family with the Troncalli family. I work with Matt at the Kennesaw store.

kingwrex likes this.
  9. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

Happy to hear. Look forward to meeting you

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

I heard they are real strict on added Cobb access ports and stuff on the new cars. I know they have to prove it damaged your car, but are you told to look for things to void warranties? Never used to be that way

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Only reason anyone would look for reasons to void a warranty is if there was a case open for a failure. IE. Your engine blows and you tow it to the dealership with track numbers on the side and an AP sitting on the seat then its probably going to be voided.

J_P likes this.
  12. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

Kingrex, are you still there?
    (In b4 'ahhh zombie thread!!!)

13. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

According to the parts desk he was still there when I was picking up parts about a month ago. Poor parts guy didn't realize they had KINGWREX adding shine to their shop.

monk likes this.