Left 4 Dead review

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Weapon, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Fuckin awesome...if you have it on PC post up your steam id. If you dont have it go out and get it :)
    I am The Legendary Legend
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Megadeth2118

Megadeth2118 Member

dude I love this game...I have it on 360.

3. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

not going to lie.. that looks bad ass. I'm crossing my finger for a 360 this holiday and will be picking that up shortly after. cant wait!

4. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I got this game on the release date along with a few of my friends. Very fun but recently I've been getting disconnected from Co-op games on the 4th or 5th stage almost always.

43/51 achievements :D

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

I may buy it once the price drops. I've heard good things, but something about this game still isn't doing it for me.

6. Shewb

Shewb Member

www.bestbuy.com has this game for $49.99 right now. Not sure how long the sale lasts but it would be a great Christmas idea!

7. Weapon

target has it for $39.99

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

Is the game as short as I've been hearing? I've heard the campaign is almost worthy of being called a mini game. What kind of runtime does it have?

9. Shewb

Shewb Member

Me and a friend played for an hour or so the other night and I think we are at the end of the first chapter.

There are 4 chapters in the game.

From what I understand the source engine is highly customizable and I would expect to see map packs.

10. schneid

schneid Member

my roommate and I and a friend have been playing on pc on 3 computers on a LAN, its the shit. he had to download some hack to do this i believe

11. Weapon

each of the 4 campaigns have 5 stages and each campaign takes about an hour to run though. Every time I have played it is different. It is an intense game and definitely worth the money! I am sure there will be new maps available in the very near future like CSS and TF2.

12. Megadeth2118

Megadeth2118 Member

Versus mode is great. Being able to climb the walls and pounce on the survivors from rooftop is damn fun. Especially when playing as a boomer and doing a cannonball off the roof and splattering all over them.

13. Weapon

haha i did that last night..megadeth what is your steam id?

14. Megadeth2118

Megadeth2118 Member

I play on 360.