Look What Was Outside My Door This Morning!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Greg, Jul 16, 2007.

1. FACE

FACE Active Member

Man thats insane...glad your good though and keep us posted for sure!

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

I should know more tomorrow. I'm IN with all the police agencies around here, so I'll figure it out and let ya know.

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

I think the only logical explanation is that it's some creepy ass horror movie stuff. I'm thinking a supernatural being of some kind cut someones wrists and dragged them across the ceiling letting their blood spill onto the floor, before devouring their soul and/or body.

Sleep tight! :D

4. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Be safe Greg....

Mark

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

El chupacabra!!!

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Arterial bleed could spurt like that and not necessarily get on shoes/feet. The thing that is weird to me is that this was supposedly a couple. I doubt two people could both miss walking in all that blood splatter, one person, moving, with a cut carotid or radial/ulnar arteries maybe, but two people?

7. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

CSI:WRXAtlanta

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

That is freaky stuff.

9. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Still alive?

10. BelvnAWD

Greg?:hsugh:

11. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

Dude thats fUC&$d up I hope they lower your rent or something.

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

As horrific as this situation is, if it is in fact an isolated criminal incident in the complex, I wouldn't consider the complex as being a dangerous place to live in.

13. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

let me know when you`re ready to move man, i`ll find you a nice place in the same deal i mentioned to you earlier

14. Ashley25

Ashley25 Member

:rofl:

15. BelvnAWD

If you only knew...

16. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

17. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:rofl:

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

lol, you guys are nuts man... As creepy as it may have been... I'm not really too worried about it though. I think it was just an isolated incident that could happen anywhere. I'm still on guard though, I just about pulled the gun on the old lady that lives below me last night.
    I was taking the dog down the stairs and she slings the door open real quick and jumps out at me for some reason... :rofl: I jumped back like a damn rabbit and went to pull it out before I realized who it was. Oh well, its jsut a .22, but it'd still hurt

19. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

poor lady ...
    she was about to get shot. haha

20. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I agree, shit can go down anywhere... bad people have money too. Last summer, my upstairs neighbor got stabbed and collapsed outside his door. The ambulance came but I'm not sure if he made it. The going theory was it was a domestic dispute, whoever else that lived there moved out that weekend. I kept my guard up for a while(and a 12 gauge with a pistol grip and folding stock) but.. I'm not worried anymore. I don't think any place is truly safe any more, just don't get complacent, and be ready if it hits the fan...

21. Greg

Greg Active Member

So... When the cops left yesterday, he gave me his card and told me to call him for an update whenever, so I did. He just said that the case has been changed to classified and hes not allowed to say anything... I also just looked over at they're balcony and saw this :eek3:
    [​IMG]

22. 1naplay

1naplay Member

:eek3:

23. Greg

Greg Active Member

I just can't believe no one saw this shit.... It was 7:00am so it was daylight when people are leaving to go to work... WTF?

24. Jake

Jake Active Member

i'm sure the police saw that too right?

you talked to them?

25. Greg

Greg Active Member

yeah, they said the inside of the appt was covered top to bottom in blood

26. 1naplay

1naplay Member

Greg, just admit it, it was YOU!!!!:rofl:

27. FACE

FACE Active Member

Can't we all just get subarus...I mean get along...

28. The plot thickens!

Damn you, Colonel Mustard! You and your candlestick!

29. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

Greg nice work, first the pizza deliverator sti takes down the hit and runners
    and now greg helping solve murder crimes.
    they might aswell give us badges and some blinky lights

30. Greg

Greg Active Member

31. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

SHOTGUN!!!

32. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Dam classifed means some serious stuff went down, Lets hope they dont they dont take away our 1st amendment rights. we wont be able to protect ourself **beware gun control=tryin to take away 1st amend. rights** Now back to our regular sechduled program.:)

33. redman

redman Member

I thought it was the second amendment that dealt with the right to bear arms?

34. Greg

Greg Active Member

Personally... I could care less. I'm still packin :rofl:

35. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Fo Sho!!:wiggle: im not suppoed to be packin in my truck but dam dat, being in middle of the desert or some desolate locale alone.

36. 4sevens

4sevens Member

Maybe a heavy nosebleed + very bad allergies = horrible bloddy sneezing fit?

37. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

lol

38. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

That reminded me of that part of "Search for the Holy Grail"... Dude gets his limbs chopped off.. blood shooting everywhere.. "Its just a flesh wound! Tis but a scratch! ... Run away, run away!!"

39. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

You are correct. Speaking of, this is a shirt design from Busted Tees. It's a must-have in your collection. Everyone gets a huge kick out of it.
    [​IMG]

40. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

That's hilarious. I never heard that pun before.

41. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha, I swear, one day I'm just going to go on a t-shirt buying rampage from one such T-shirt site (bustedtess, deeztees, etc.).

42. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Or one of these
    [​IMG]

43. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

44. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

have you tried transforming those things? the hardest thing to do in the world that i know of. it took me almost 45 minutes to transform from car to robot and an hour robot to car...

45. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Megatron would have kicked your but.

46. Ashley25

Ashley25 Member

Freaking hilarious...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

47. Brian

Brian Active Member

the black knight is good, but nowhere near the vicious bunny or lumberjacks. BTW, shouldn't homicide threads stay serious?

48. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Greg is that a dried up flower on the roof of that balcony pic or is that a chunk of meat? Dude that is freaky?

49. Greg

Greg Active Member

:rofl: I just looked at the pic and freaked so I went to look... Its a flower

50. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Whew....it did look like a chunk of meat didn't it? That would've been gross and I would've gotten the hell out of the apartment at that point.