Manhattan Pizza: New York Style Pie!

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Alex, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

that's my specialty!

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Vampire repellant ftw!!!!!! Just left there a bit ago, had a kick ass Greek salad!!

3. Scoobyiac

Scoobyiac Member

Keep the flattering coming... I LOVE it!! Thanks again to all who support me!

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  5. Matt

I so want wings...

6. Matt

7. integroid

Thanks:) He still needs to put up the menu and specials online. That would take all of 5 minutes to do:) I am trying to talk my wife into going over there tonight but she wanted to see the menu first.

8. Matt

that's what facebook is for. :) sorta

9. integroid

what? He is on facebook?

10. Matt

yep....I tried to invite you to the group but you are already part of it....the specials are listed there.

last I checked, he's working on getting the regular menu up online

11. integroid

Yeah, still do not see the specials:( Am I retarded?

12. integroid

I am stuffed:) My family went up there tonight and got our grub on. My wife said the Vampire Repellent were the best wings she has ever had! Gotta order them with extra garlic for the real freaks:) My kids love that place and want to go there everyday. Thanks Kyle!

13. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

I hope to stop by Saturday night to sample the "ZA" and maybe partake in some trivia!

14. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

Thanks for the great night! I had a blast and hope to make it more regular. The pizza was great, next to try is wings, and the stuffed crust! Lactose tolerant

15. Matt

stuffed crust?!

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ew.

17. Scoobyiac

Scoobyiac Member

Yes, yes, yes. The new pie of the month is the Lactose Tolerant, it has the world's greatest cheese stuffed crust. Thanks to Dr. Chris, he brought the best tip by ever.... BEER!!! You rock sir.

18. prost89

prost89 New Member

Bump for some great pie. My wife and I stopped in tonight for the first time. It was a fantastic experience to meet Kyle and Mel. Great guys. What a restaurant! Except for the big screen tv it reminded me of my basement with the posters and Auto Art model cars. The zza was great :bigthumb: The home made sauce and crust were awesome and flavorful. Beats out places like Mellow Mushroom hands down. He has a great car too! Love the GC STi.

Do yourself a favor and show some love to Kyle. Not only is it great food it is a local business. I have decided to make an effort to support local businesses whenever possible. Places like Manhattan always deliver a high quality product that beats out the chain operations by a mile. Don't miss out on a great place with a great atmosphere.

19. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

Oh, and this month's pizza of the month.... Chicken pot "pie". IT is incredibly tasty. So filling, but just as tasty the next day. Thanks for keeping me full!

20. Scoobyiac

Scoobyiac Member

Thank you Wes and Dr. Chris for the kind words... YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Thanks to the WHOLE Subaru community for supporting me!!!

21. b reel

b reel Active Member

Stopped by on Sunday, well we know how that went don't we.

If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to get to from the southside I'd be there more often, maybe even tonight

22. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Wow. Well, now that I know one of the members here, Scoobiac, owns that place, I'll drop by there from time to time with friends and such.
    I live pretty close to it too. 10-15 minutes from my house, 2 minutes from my church. Hahah. Awesome.