For Sale Massive 07 STI Partout!!!

Discussion in 'Community Classifieds' started by SubieEngineer, Mar 14, 2016.

1. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

ALL SOLD!!!

Taking parts off my 07 STI. I'll be updating this thread as parts come off! All prices are cash only, picked up, OBO, unless otherwise specified. Will ship at buyer's expense, plus PayPal fees. Located in Sandy Springs (North Atlanta), GA.

Last updated: 9/30/16.

1. ***SOLD*** Mishimoto 06/07 Direct Fit Oil Cooler Kit. This: Link. Includes a Mishimoto thermostatic sandwich plate with a 185* thermostat. I also have 2 pairs of SS lines for the kit, the ones Mishi includes (2'-2" and 2'8") and longer lines (3' and 4'). The longer lines are needed to clear non-OEM headers, as I ran the kit with Tomei ELH. Asking $300 shipped OBO for the kit with either pair of SS lines, and $75 shipped OBO for either pair of SS lines by themselves.

2. ***SOLD*** Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hoses. The upper hose is cut for the sensor adapter, which is included. $55 OBO. Same age/usage as the above radiator. The pictured sensor & adapter IS NOT INCLUDED. ;)

3. ***GONE*** PowerSlot Slotted Front Rotors. Unsure of miles, but one rotor is ~29.4mm and the other ~28.8mm. $30 OBO.

4. ***SOLD*** RCE Black Springs. Purchased used, and in good shape. $150 OBO, no bumpstops included. Pics (rears are still on the car):

5. ***SOLD*** SpeedTech Catback. Purchased new, basically a Cobb clone. A bit louder and deeper than the Cobb, though! An especially lovely note at WOT... Full 3" up to the DP flange. Muffler was painted flat black for stealth. $250 OBO. Pics coming soon (still on the car).

6. ***SOLD*** Cobb Catted DP. About 85k on it. Nothing wrong, just found a stock TBE that's going back on the car. The 2.5" taper was mostly removed and the 2.5" flange cut off and a 3" flat flange welded on, so it'll mate to any 3" catback. $250 OBO. Awhile back I'd painted it was ceramic paint, which is now flaking off. The vertical portion has been wrapped in DEI Titanium wrap and is still on just fine. The O2 sensor isn't included, either.

7. ***SOLD*** Blitz Dual Turbo Timer - Digital Compact. Excellent shape, save a nick in one wire (hence the electrical tape). Functions perfectly. Includes everything needed to install, including the ignition harness. Also doubles as a mechanical boost gauge if desired. Was installed on my 07 STI, and the ignition harness will work on 02-07 WRX and 04-07 STI Link for more info on the harness).. $50 OBO. User Manual Link

8. ***SOLD*** Subtle Solutions Dead Pedal. Fits all Impreza/WRX/STI 02-12, according to Subtle Solutions. Asking $35 shipped OBO.

9. ***SOLD*** Gimmick Motorsports AfterMAF. Fits 02-07 WRX/STI. Was trimmed slightly to better fit my APS CAI with my Perrin then my Mishimoto turbo inlets. Also has something like dried paint inside it from the previous owner. I've run it for well over 30k miles like that, so no worries, there! $30 picked up or $38 shipped, OBO.

10. ***SOLD*** WC Lathe Werks Stainless Steel Piston Shift Knob. Very heavy at 526 grams (1.16 pounds!), and feels great! Knurled finish for extra grip. Great shape, just can't use in my next car. $65 shipped or $60 picked up, OBO.

11. ***SOLD*** Greddy Fluid Temp Sensor Adapter. This. 38mm, accepts 1/8 PT sensor. Used in great shape and includes the hose clamps. Asking $20 shipped or $15 picked up, OBO.

12. ***SOLD*** DRT Components Mudflaps. Fits 02-07 Impreza/WRX/STI. More info: Link. Install guide: Link. Only the included hardware is included. What's missing is easy to replace at your local hardware store. Asking $75 shipped or $65 picked up, OBO.

13. ***SOLD*** Curt 11318 Trailer Hitch. Selling my trailer hitch off my 07 STI. $50 cash picked up. Can ship but it's heavy! This is the hitch only, and nothing else. Should fit 02-07 WRX and STI.
    Etrailer Link

14. ***SOLD*** Rota Grids in Hyperblack. 17x9 +42, 5x114.3. They're not perfect, the finish is peeling in places (especially around the center cap area) and there is some curb rash. But the wheels are straight with no bends! Included tires are first-gen BFG Rivals in 255/40/17 with 1/32"-2/32" tread remaining. I will not separate the tires, as they're no use to me. Rota center caps and STI hub centering rings are included, but not pictured.
    Asking $450 OBO picked up. I WILL NOT SHIP at this time. The wheels are off the car and ready for a new owner!

15. ***SOLD*** GrimmSpeed TMIC, BNIB. Top Mount Intercooler, brand new in box, exactly as it comes from the manufacturer! Only opened to take photos. No y-pipe is included, you'll have to provide or purchase one. Fits 02-07 WRX and 04-16 STI. Everything pictured is included, the TMIC itself, hardware bag, and GS stencil. Asking $625 picked up or $650 shipped (including PP fees), OBO

More info: Link

16. ***SOLD*** GrimmSpeed 3-Port EBCS. Electronic boost control solenoid, brand new in box. Fits 06-07 WRX, 04-07 STI, & 04-08 FXT. $95 cash picked up or $100 shipped, OBO.

More info: Link

17. ***SOLD*** GrimmSpeed Brake Master Cylinder Brace. Used, but in great shape. Off my 07 STI, unsure of mileage. Fits 93-07 IMPREZA / 05-06 SAAB 92-X/94-99 LEGACY/ 03-08 FORESTER/BAJA. Asking $80 shipped in the Lower 48, OBO.

18. ***SOLD*** Cobb AccessPort V2 (SUB002). Unmarried and ready for a new owner! $375 shipped in the Lower 48 OBO. Works with the following models according to Cobb:

06-07 WRX
    04-07 STI
    04-06 Forester XT
    05-07 Legacy GT
    05-06 Outback XT

19. ***SOLD*** Schroth Rallye 4 Harness. Includes the shoulder pads. $125 shipped in the Lower 48.

20. ***SOLD*** Gray-painted Kosei K1-TS wheels. 17x9 +45, 5x114.3 (off my 07 STI), shod with 255/40/17 NT-01s at ~2/32” left. One wheel has a bend, as shown in the photos. Frankly, I never noticed it while using the wheels. I only noticed it while taking the photos. Bonus: If you plan to stick these on a turbo Subie, I have some teal aluminum hub rings I’ll throw in, if they haven’t sold by then! Asking $400 cash OBO. Not looking to ship at this time, but may consider it for the right price.

21. ***SOLD*** STI Rear O2 Sensor

Used rear (in the downpipe) O2 sensor off my 07 STI. Not sure what else it fits. Worked fine when removed, just under 90k miles on it.

Asking $45 picked up or $50 shipped OBO.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  2. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Dead pedal sold!

3. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Cobb DP sold!

4. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Thank-you sir!

5. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

And thank you for the smooth transaction! :coolugh:

6. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Added a GMS AfterMAF hose!

7. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

AfterMAF sold (that went fast!)!

8. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

SpeedTech CB and Mishimoto hoses sold!

9. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Added the following:

1. Pics of the RCE Blacks
    2. WC Lathe Werks Shift Knob
    3. DRT Components Mudflaps
    4. Greddy Fluid Sensor Adapter

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  10. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Added a Curt trailer hitch.

11. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Oil cooler & shift knob sold!

12. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Mudflaps sold!

13. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Added Rota Grids & updated pics of the RCE Black springs!

Edit: Blacks sold!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  14. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Added BNIB GrimmSpeed TMIC & EBCS!

15. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

EBCS sold!

16. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

GS TMIC & Grids sold!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  17. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Tuesday bump!

18. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

19. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Bump! A few more parts coming soon...

20. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Added a GrimmSpeed Brake MCB!

And a price drop on the rotors, $40 OBO!

21. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

GS MCB Sold!

22. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Bump! Added Cobb AP, price drop on the hitch!

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  23. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Cobb AP sold!

24. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Hitch sold!

25. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Greddy Fluid Temp Sensor Adapter sold!

26. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Price drop on the rotors!

27. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Bump, added a 4-point harness and Kosei wheels/tires!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  28. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

29. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Harness & wheels sold!

30. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

31. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Bump! Added a rear O2 sensor and still have the rotors!

32. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

33. SubieEngineer

SubieEngineer Member

Edit: ALL SOLD!!!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016