Meet at Northpoint (7/22)

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Jul 17, 2004.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Lets plan to meet up at Northpoint on Thursday (7/22)... say around 7.30pm... Import Atlanta and a couple other crews meet up there... might be a cool place to meet some of the new members. Sign up to let us know you're in.

And for those who don't know how to get there, heres directions: There's a fuddruckers on northpoint parkway (6360 Northpoint Parkway, Alpharetta). It's behind this fuddruckers across northpoint mall in alpharetta.

So far the rollcall is...

1 - Alex (404 840 4054), WRB STi Stock
    2 - Faysal, WRB 04 WRX Stock
    3 - Milo (404-247-2170), Black, 03 Bubble Eye +mods (wheels, exhaust, dark dark tint)
    4 - smjkxsnoopy, Not sure
    5 - Genya, WRB STi +mods (exhaust, suspension, tint)
    6 - Suby1128, 02 SRP Sedan with 18" P1's + 1 or 2 friends
    7 - ?

2. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I'll prob. be there with some of my friends. I was there last thursday but only 2 other Subarus were there : Matt with a 2.5 RS coupe, and Trey with a silver STi.

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

cool... i look forward to meeting you thursday...

hopefully it won't rain :bowdown:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Goodluck, I should be able to make it :bigthumb:

5. Alex

Alright well, it looks like I can make that, but I am going to be late -- how long do they run / we can just go somewhere else aftewords.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Ive been there only one time before so i'm not sure how long stuff lasts... but last time i was there at like 10pm and there were still cars around... of course we could just go somewhere else if it looks dead

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

maybe some of the regulars could let us know what the time frame is like at northpoint

8. smjkxsnoopy

smjkxsnoopy Member

im not working this thursday so im probably gonna be there.

9. Alex

Actually, I'm free (I think) so we're gtg :bigthumb: How many decals shall I be bringing? (they're $3 each). So far I have:

Milo - (1) banner, (2) .54"x5"

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

awesome... hope to see u there jae

11. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

im back, and ill shoot for it :).

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome back buddy :)

13. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

I will be there as well, no later than 8:30ish.

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

looks like we're gonna have a decent turnout... heres a description of my car for those who haven't met me

black '03, black rims (silver lip) carbon fiber wing risers, big exhaust

looks for me when you get there... and if anyone needs to call for any reason, here's my number: 404-247-2170

15. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

04 WRPB WRX Sedan oem spoiler, got a nice wrxatlanta.com sticker at the top of backwindow.

16. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Don't forget me, 02 SRP Sedan with 18" P1's

Craig

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

look forward to seein everyone tonight :bigthumb:

18. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

See yall tonight, Ill have to take a ride in your car to check out the tein's this time.

Ill be there in the cursed machine.

Jason

19. Alex

This is turning out to be the biggest get together yet! This is gonna be great :coold:

20. socrates42

socrates42 Member

sorry fellas Ive got a paper to write, so I wont be able to make this one. I think we should have a meet some thursday at Sweetwater though, have a couple brews and talk shop. Anyone interested in that at a later date??? check it out, heres so more info -

http://www.sweetwaterbrew.com/tourspage.htm

oh yeah, it doesnt say it on the website, but its 5 bucks to get in, and you get a quality glass pint and 4 free beers to fill it with. Basically its a college tailgate/keg party for the public. Ive been going for about a year and a half now, and it rocks.

21. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Note to elders: Suby1128 is <21 :mad:

22. Alex

I'm gonna be out of town, going to visit the niece and nephew :bigthumb: Havent seem them in a while, probally bigger than me by now :p