My 06

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by bluetwo, Apr 27, 2006.

1. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

SWEET!! How much of a PITA was it to install?

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Apparently it wasn't too bad. :D

I had AutoGlo near Stone Mountain do it and the guy said it was a piece of cake. The write up on NASIOC was helpful and honestly the worst part was getting the kit.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=969272

3. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

That is bad ass!

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah, well I said goodbye to her a few days ago. Basically I just decided it was time for something different.

Farewell Suby.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

niceee

6. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Congrats on the new car.

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Wow... I figured I get at least one WTF?

8. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Nah hating not necessary! Post some pic's of that car. My bug will be paid next and year and wil be retired as a daily drive. I would be curious about the hybred as a daily.

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Eh..... Ok! I guess I don't really have to close my journal. I really might be back to the Suby club if there is a good diesel car option in a few years anyway.

For now... here's my 2008 Civic Hybrid. I traded in my WRX and got a great deal. Don't get me wrong though, she was fun and really fast but nothing lasts forever. I was determined to have a smarter car. I wish there were some good diesel options right now but since those won't be here for a few years I just went with this for now.

Now with this car, of all things, I said I wouldn't modify it but I guess it's like once a gearhead, always a gearhead.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Thanks mang. It's good to get good gas mileage again. :D Nowhere near as fun, but it gets me there and back.