New Android phones...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SonicBoom, Feb 25, 2011.

1. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

cue run on sentence:

at least I don't have to wear a ghey spandex suit while riding a stationary bicycle, all the time giving motivational speeches to (by my count) people we should be calling the coast guard on - because goddamn I haven't so many whales this far inland since the last insane clown posse concert. oh, and don't forget the shitty techno music in the background... you could form a nice wrist slitting rhythm with it

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

don't you regularly attend said classes?

3. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

only when you attend with me. don't we usually share a towel?

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

bwahahahahahaha that made me laugh

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

ROFL!!!! That is awesome. Actually, the studio I am at is an elite studio in Buckhead that have some very nice talent (female).

PS- I only wear full spandex when I am outside riding my bicycle:)

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

where? have penis, will travel

something I've been meaning to do is crack open a tallboy in the middle of spin class. you know, something light beer cause that shit is mostly water anyway

7. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Ok... phone debate solved for me.. I just switched to Sprint and got an EVO.. Been wanting to switch forever due to better pricing. Sprint is giving $125 credit to port over per line. And I got them to price match Amazon pricing for the phones. So I got the EVO for $119 and an Epic for my girl for $99... With all the changes Verizon has made and are about to make, and the fact that their pricing just can't compare with Sprint.. it was an easy choice for me.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Grats! :)

9. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Nice, those are the two phones I am currently using right now.love them both!

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^ Yup, both awesome phones.... Kinda wish whatever new hotness Sprint is coming out with would have dropped before I switched(new Nexus and Galaxy S2 etc..)... but such is life... Evo has plenty of roms to keep me busy...