New on Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GTscoob, Jul 30, 2004.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Hi everyone,

I found out about this site last weekend at the big SELOC meet. I talked with Milo for a bit and he told me about it.

I've got a 02 white WRX wagon 4EAT.
    I've got pics of it on my webshots gallery here
    Since those pics I've debadged the hatch and installed a new CD player.

I go to Georgia Tech and will be a 2nd year Aerospace engineering major.

-Bobby

2. jeb

jeb Member

Hey bobby, I found out about this place this weekend too from the sticker on Milo's car. I had talked to you on clubwrx and saw your car there but didn't run into you. Alex, one of the mods, is going to tech next year. See you around. ~Jason

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

4 of us are tech students.... AWESOME!!!!!

hope to c u guys around campus next semester

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I'm not just a mod, I'm the founder :eek:

Welcome to the site and hope to see you at the next meet! Please feel free to contact me if with your questions/concerns/ideas etc.

5. GTscoob

Yeah Jason I felt pretty bad about that. I saw that you had parked next to Milo and I but we just didnt ever meet up.
    Me and my friends left to go get food and I got stuck driving since we cant fit 6 people into an RX-7, 240SX, or S2000. We ended up taking the S2K and me. When we got back you were gone.

We should have a big Tech WRX meet once school starts. I've seen one other guy with a dark blue 2.5RS who lives in my GFs apartment complex and goes to Tech but not too many other rexes.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i've seen a couple around. until last spring there were 2 black wrx's, 1 blue wrx and a blue sti at tech.

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

i saw a black wrx parked next to my sisters dorm... or at least i think it was black (it had an XM radio antenna). You may see my red WRX sometimes going to pick her up every now and then, and then hopefully the next year, should i be accepted

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll keep an eye out

9. GTscoob

I guess I've got the only white one, and the only wagon, and most likely the only 4EAT.

I always saw a silver sedan parked outside Woodruff last year, I"m guessing it was probably Jebs.