New to the area (Columbus)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MJ_Spool, Sep 13, 2011.

1. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

Name is Mike, just moved down here from Ft. Knox, KY. So far I like it much better down here. I found this site through google, not many forums in the area I guess. Anyways I drive an 02 WRX and a 02 IS300, although ive been considering selling the WRX haven't really decided yet though.
    So here's my cars(i need updated pics, sorry for quality):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    a couple others ive owned:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Very nice looking wrx, I'm from columbus and do for a visit as soon as my car gets tuned. Not sure if it's your scene or not but there used to always be people meeting up at Britt David and the strip mall. It's been 9 months since I've been down so idk if they still do or not though

3. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

thanks, the only meet i know of is at sonic on whittlesey met a few people, was the only one out there with a subaru.

4. SpecB.08

SpecB.08 New Member

I bumped into a guy named Sean here in Columbus and he told me that every Friday and Saturday night that a group of car enthusiasts meet at Starbucks at 1522 Bradley Park Drive, Columbus, GA around 8PM. Drink coffee, talk shop. I haven't been yet, but plan to.

5. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

yeah ive talked to them, they are cool peoples. we hang out there for a bit and then roll over to sonic

6. StevenSTi

StevenSTi Member

jsut saw this thread...I had an 01 IS300 before I got the STi

7. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

for some reason i meet a lot of people that have owned both a wrx/sti and IS. im not sure how it works out like that. im moving on from both cars soon though :hs:

8. Smokin_Joe

Smokin_Joe Member

nice rides! I know one of my customers is AFLAC.

Joe

9. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

whats up man im in Columbus too and i never see people kickin it with the cars. when i first moved here i went to sonic but it was all mustangs not to mention it was a christian car club. nothing against religious groups just not my thing. we should just start a new meeting place you can hit me up if you wanna kick it 360-241-1580 name is Ian

10. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Ian I posted in your thread too. But y'all should come up to steak and shake Friday night. Let's try to get some Subarus out there.

11. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

i will be there and i will try to grab a couple people with subies and bring them out

12. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

haha i just posted in dudes(ian) welcome thread, now i see this. steak and shake where and what time? i havent been out in a couple weeks so.......

13. SpecB.08

SpecB.08 New Member

08 Legacy SpecB. I'll try to make it tomorrow night. Tangled with a dog on the highway last Monday...he got the worst part...poor thing. So, I'm waiting on a new front bumper to come in to fix 'er up.

14. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

yeah im planning on meeting up around 830 i just got a tons of new parts last night...woo hoo.. hope to see some subies out there

15. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Awesome looks like we might have some subys out tonight. I'm gonna ride up there around 830.

16. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

good time last night for sure