New Vendor to the forums, Subie Autosport!

Discussion in 'JST-Performance' started by Subie Autosport, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Hi guys! Glad to finally become a vendor on Wrxatlanta!

We are a new company and hope to help any of you guys out in any way that we can. We are grassroot racers and we look to assist and provide to the grassroot Motorsport racer and enthusiast.

Racing is our Passion.

During our spare time, you can find us on the track, at an autocross, rallycross, dragstrip, or basically any motorsport event that we can attend. We are passionate about what we do and hope to bring this passion and knowledge to our customers.

We are a family owned company from Dublin, Georgia. We have been racing cars since 2006 and have participated in many different forms of motorsports over the years, including track, autocross, rallycross, drag racing, and even car shows! We build our own racecars, which has allowed us to develope a large knowledge base of everything from turbos to wheels and tire set-ups. If we can't answer your question right away, we are willing spend time on researching and talking to the appropriate people to find the answer for you.

Because we are avid motorsports fanatics, we have used and are willing to use any of the products that we sell. We can provide our customers unbiased feedback on many of the products that we have available.

Subie Autosport strives to make the purchasing experience simple and easy for our customers and we are looking for 100% customer satisfaction from every transaction. As a company, we want personalized customer relationshhips, meaning that we want our customers to feel that they can reach us anytime for any reason...even if it is just to chat about cars!!

Contact us through PM, Subieautosport.com, our Facebook page, our Email info@subieautosport.com, or give us a call at 478-290-7953. We're always here to help!!

-Subie Autosport
    Owners: Brian & Corrin Tyson

2. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

Looking forward to what you guys are doing!!

3. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Brian & Corrin are GREAT people! They both are very competitive drivers. Laraine & I know this first hand, as they were our best competition in STX last year. Enjoy the new STI. Welcome aboard guys!

4. Hey thanks man! We sadly didn't make it to many Atlanta events this year to compete. This was easily the busiest year of our lives (building our home,baby on the way,new business) and our time was very used up this year. I miss being able to make it to every event and compete with you guys. Atlanta has such great competition and comradery!

5. Btw noticed you're selling the wrx. What's the plan now?

6. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Not 100% sure yet. We're going to team up with other drivers and cars. I might try out the Pro tour with Randall P. Laraine is going to drive in STU I think. James' white 05' STi. There's still some talkin' to be had, so we'll see.
    My daily won't be a race car. Well, right away anyway...

7. Sweet. Wish I had the car to take that wrx off your hands.it's a very nice,fast car