Our Product, Your Subaru!

Discussion in 'Eco Auto Clean' started by Eco Auto Clean, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Hey everyone....It's been a while since we have posted on here! Product sales continue to grow as does the detailing side of the business! I cannot thank each and everyone of you for your support!!

I wanted to make a quick thread asking if you use our products, to please snap some pics and post on this thread! I'd like for updates to be made whenever someone has us detail their vehicle, or you use our product personally. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Here are a few of our recent ones...
    Sam/Dana #TougeFighter Wheel
    [​IMG]
    Enzos WRX
    [​IMG]
    JPM Of course...
    [​IMG]

last but not least.... DeathRoe
    [​IMG]

2. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

Do/will you guys come out to offices during weekdays to do detailing? If so, about what is the cost for a full detail? I'm getting the car ready to sell and there's some cone makes on the lower half of the car that need addressing.

3. Eco Auto Clean

We sure do. Check out EcoAutoCleanATL.comm - click store then services. This will download a PDF of all our pricing and packaging.

4. longfury

longfury Active Member

Do you guys work weekends? I work way up in Dalton and can only get down that way on the weekends.

5. Eco Auto Clean

Saturdays yes. What part of town are you in??

6. longfury

longfury Active Member

I would be in Marietta near Hwy 5 and 41.

I live up north of Cartersville and work in Dalton. I am in Marietta pretty frequently on Saturdays.

7. Eco Auto Clean

Have you taken a look at our packages? Also, if you're a DIY kinda guy, we can ship / bring you product! Let me know how I can help. Also PM me your address. Thx!