Penn St and Joe Paterno

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cool_____, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake

Jake Active Member

watch the Daily Show coverage of this interview, funny and informative as to what he was really doing....stepping around the questions and showing complete guilt in my opinion.

also, his lawyer. hahaha, sure knows how to pick em.

dude impregnated a girl under the age of 18 when he was 49. WINNER

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

oh and pretty sure it was already said in this thread, but for posterity, i'm gonna estimate around 15-20 more colleges will have some kind of sexually related scandal break in the next 6 months or so. If they're smart they'll let it happen now while Penn State is the big story and stealing all the publicity.

Citadel has already had a major one break, who's next?

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You asked.

This has been reopened and is back in investigation.

4. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Sandusky has his preliminary hearing today...

5. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Oh wow this dude is sick.

"The victim testified that on at least one occasion he screamed for help, knowing that Sandusky's wife was upstairs, but no one ever came to help him," the report states.

2 new victims. More allegations. And Sandusky posts bail and is home right now. I think trial starts Tuesday. I hope this guy gets locked up for life as the list of allegations and charges is extremely long and very unnerving.

6. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

I'm sorry, but fuck all of you who defended this man and everything he did. If you're naive enough to believe Paterno didn't know anything, you're playing yourself for a fool. The man's legacy was built around a game - that game always comes second to life, ALWAYS. His legacy is forever tarnished, and I personally hope that he's forever trapped in whatever hell he believes in.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...rup-joe-paterno-jerry-sandusky_n_1667727.html

And if you still feel the need to defend this man - just imagine it were your children that were abused...

7. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

I 100% whole heartedly agree. At the time this all came out it was all speculation and there was no proof. Now the proof is out I agree and retract all my previous statements/defenses.

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

agreed ^^

I think we can close this out and put it to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.