Pet Peeve's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wagunz_pwn, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Scotty B

Scotty B Member

damn! boars head is the primo shit. heads would roll if someone did that to my lunchmeat!

personally i can't stand it when people try to make a left into a place over a double yellow. there's no turn-in lane there because you aren't supposed to be pulling into the place that way, you idiot! now traffic in the left lane is all backed up because your lazy ass couldn't go in the right way at the real entrance, and everyone is trying to jump into the right and cutting everyone off.

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If we are bringing up food pet peeves, people who make popcorn at work, but don't trust the Popcorn Button on the Microwave, and instead set it to 5 minutes, scorching the hell out of it, and stinking up the place for hours. It make me want to throw up.

Also, people who burn toast in the toasters in the breakroom. How hard is it to make toast?

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

haha that is hilarious and totally true...idiots..i love the popcorn button...technology at its best..

4. Eco Auto Clean

FUCKING "CAPTCHA" that is the dumbest thing ever!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..you know how annoying that crap is on a mobile device ..let alone a computer!!!!!!!@!!11!1op@)#@!*#!@

5. Ok, I cant believe I didnt see this thread earlier.

So I cant stand it when people throw there gum out on side walks or parking lots, honestly, throw it in the grass or the bushes, where you know people wont walk!

On the shopping cart matter, next time while it happens to you at the store, hope you bought some apples or potatos. Shove one of those fuckers in the tail pipe to the point it cores out a the apple or potato perfectly so that if you reach in for it, you push it in further, more than likely, the exhaust wont be able to build up enough pressure to push it out. (buddy of mine who works a wrecker service, towed someones car for this)

Slow drivers in the fast lane, ohh yeah, makes me madder than hell. Had someone the other day on 400 south in there nice new lexus is250 go from the slow lane all the way over to the fast lane cutting me off. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now they are pacing traffice. If you ever see a Black is250 08 or 09 with a license plate "TRBLE" or something like that. Give him hell for me.

Ohh yes, I fuckin hate this. They do that shit too on 400 south to 285 west. Pisses me off.....AHHHHHH. I had some bitch in her Vett damn near take my bumper off trying to squeeze in from the damn emergency lane.

Ohh and you know it is way more than that, its more like 90% or more. I have to admit, I got some serious road rage. It makes me wounder sometimes if people even use there fuckin brains, guess thats why I get all mad.

I couldnt agree more, I had a semi start to merge on top of me, you would thing they would pay attention a little more when hauling around 100 THOUSAND POUNDS OF SHIT!!!!!!!

Ok, freakin love this thread. We have to keep it going.

6. Eco Auto Clean

^^^wow^^^ yes this thread is awesome.

7. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Yup.. the popcorn burners are really annoying.. "Lets cook some popcorn, I'll go ahead and put it in for 6 minutes and go smoke a cigarette, should be done when I get back...". Funny you should mention the toaster ovens.. 2 of them have been set on fire at my work in the last few years, so those have been removed.. grr.. so much for my pop tarts!!! I have one to add as well... the coffee burners!!! Not a day goes by, not a day.. where some retard gets the last cup in the pot, and leaves a millimeter of coffee on the burner and walks away. Then it burns all to hell, fucks up the pot, and is almost as stinky as the burned popcorn smell... How hard is it? make more coffee or turn the fucking burner off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

I really dont have road rage... live and let live...

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

AT&T does not supply coffee in the break rooms, so I don't have that problem. I wish they supplied free coffee. How a company like this doesn't have coffee pots in every break room is beyond me, I hate it.

10. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

8:00 a.m. classes EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK!!!

11. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

classes

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  12. Ok so this morning on the way in to work, at 7:00. 400 is clear as can be going north bound. Except for the Stone Mountain Park Police Jackass riding in the center lane doing 60 mph, and everyone wont pass him. (I also need to add, that we are in Alpharetta at this point, way the hell away from Stone Mountain) Hello dumb ass's hes not on duty, he cant do shit except call it in. Cant iniciate persuit, cant pull you over so gooooooo! Im sure someone knows how it is, they all make a line right behind the officer and noone can pass from any angle.

13. techlord

techlord Active Member

those who feel it is necessary to pull all the way to the side (and come to a fucking stop) when an emergency vehicle is coming the opposite direction and has NO obstructions.
    Or even worse they pull over and stop and the emergency vehicle is not even on the same road they just hear the siren.

14. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

The vending machines (1 soda and 1 snack) here at will not stay stocked for more than 3 days because of the fat ass's that work downstairs. It will stay empty for the next 2 weeks until the guy comes to fill it up...and then he has the balls to raise all the prices.

15. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Don't feel too bad, its the WORST coffee I've ever tasted... worse than the bottom grade they used to give us in the military. Tastes shitty, barely any caffeine. It says Maxwell House, but it must be the lowest grade they make. We all go in on bags of starbucks and make it ourselves.. and then you have to bring a coffee posse and stand around it looking tough, or the vultures swarm around and try to take your good stuff... bastards!

16. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

wow, I feel for you guys...we (Jeb and I) have a badass coffee machine here at work. Grinds up fresh beans, makes anything from mocha's to chai lattes to hot chocolate...all free, too. Good thing all of our bosses are caffeine junkies.

17. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Not directed at anybody on here but just random encounters; folks who are just cruising, maybe in the fast lane, maybe not, then when you pass them some sort of switch clicks in there brain and they are racing you vying for position and such. Damn. I am not trying to race you I just got someplace to be and I drive as such; because after I pass you I am going to pass the next car, and the next car, and the next. Yes I do weave through traffic but that is 85% of the reason that I bought a wrx. If I wanted to just cruise at the pace of traffic I'd be in a caddy or big body lexus, or benz.

People who do not accept responsibility for their actions. That's my main pet peeve with people. For example: I'm a speeder; I know it and accept responsibility for it when I get pulled over.

18. Yeah, why is that. I have to agree very annoying very.....

19. Eco Auto Clean

what at&t building do you work at?

to add to pet peeves - this chick I'm seeing..told her I'd come see her yesterday..well call her 12x in the entire day, don't hear from her until about 6pm...shes like you said you were going to come see me today and now you wont tell me whats so important to talk about? Umm..excuse me, I called you and you never said anything about that..I didn't even respond..........People (I don't want to just say women because that would be mean/wrong) I would say is my pet peeve of my just beginning day..

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  20. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Just down the street from the HQ building off 400.

21. Eco Auto Clean

Oh ok cool.....headquarters is actually off Lenox now I believe..

22. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

I always though this was what the law required us to do, at least on no limited access highways.

Here's another pet peeve with pedestrians. The on ramp from PIB south to 285 west makes almost a 90* turn before merging with 285, and it not lighted at all. So I'm coming off PIB and I make the the turn and I see what looks like a homeless guy walking in the middle of the on-ramp, because of the turn, my headlights don't illuminate him until I'm pretty close.

If cross a busy street IN THE DARK, you are just asking to get hit.

23. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

I am so with you. This is cause for 90% of this country's problems today. Take some responsibility, leave the government and lawyers out of it and move on. Video games are not ruining our kids, bad parenting is. Fast food places aren't making you obese, you are eating it. If you are too dumb to realize that you shouldn't lift up a lawn mower to trim your bushes and get your hands cut off, that is your fault (which is why we have the stupid bar we have to hold on all new lawn mowers). Oh yeah, and don't take a loan UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD IT JACKASS.

24. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

I totally have to agree with the loan statement. I'm all about NOT spending money I don't have. I mean how could so many people live off borrowed money when half of them dont make nearly enough to ever realistically pay it back!? It's like these people who come to the dealership with an audi they still owe 30k on, and want to sell us that and buy another 30k car.... WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE you can NOT afford it... I'm sooo tired of seeing people live above their means. And most of the things people go in debt for are total excessive and unnecessary!

25. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

I agree, but during the housing boom (bubble), lenders were taking advantage of people, especially first-time buyers, i.e. people who don't know what they can afford. For example, when my GF was looking for her condo, all the lenders she spoke with were pushing an ARM so she could get a home that was 100k over her budget. Fortunately she stood her ground and told them she wanted a traditional 30-yr fixed.

I'm not saying its ALL the lender's fault, there were a LOT of speculators and just plain old greedy people trying to buy houses that they couldn't afford. But there was a lot of predatory behavior by lenders.

26. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

They are moving to Lenox, but I don't think it has happened yet. Maybe it has, I don't really pay much attention since it is not my building anyways.

27. Eco Auto Clean

yea...what do ya do?? work in a store??

28. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

he's a tech writer.

29. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

What he said ^^^

30. Deke

Deke Active Member

I get very annoyed by this as well. I understand if you want slow down when you see a cop, but pacing him when he is going under the speed limit is just unneeded (not to mention if he is not local).

31. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

It's because everyone's fucking paranoid and I don't blame them. You got cops in Sandy Springs giving out moving violations for 5mph over and Roswell cops using multiple cars to pull over tag light violations, handing out exit and entrance ramp speed violations for anything over 25mph. I would pace a cop car as well and do. While these Fucks are out harassing drivers (not to say that there aren't bad drivers) but...Violent crime and property crime have risen steadily since 2004. I wonder where law enforcement is? Maybe all out on traffic duty trying to raise revenue instead of doing their true job which is serving the public, not serving them tickets.
    Pop/ ViolCrime/PropertyCrime
    2004 Atlanta 430,066 -6.70% -13.20%
    2005 Atlanta 430,666 -8.90% -5.40%
    2006 Atlanta 485,804 4.60% 2.70%
    2007 Atlanta 497,290 7.00% 12.40%
    Rant...............over

32. Deke

Deke Active Member

I understand where you are coming from, and my opinion would probably be different if I often drove in areas where the cops where turbo anal. But just in general, I find that if I don't drive like a dumbass, they don't pull me over. Even if I am passing them at a couple mph over the speed limit.

33. Eco Auto Clean

when people stop at keep moving signs!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..i give them a few seconds but then lay on the horn until i get home...

34. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

^^^ Or just the opposite...I am obeying the law,where a sign is posted, by not turning right on a red ( Exit 9 and 400 South for example) and some douchebag behind me lays on his horn.

35. FACE

FACE Active Member

Yeah like Sugarloaf...

36. techlord

techlord Active Member

drive my hung over ass out to meet a guy to buy parts at a time he suggests and he is a no show.

37. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

felt like this needed a bump.

38. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

How about people that can't properly say............supposedly

39. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

This may have already been said, but:

expresso…

40. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

just like...literally.

example:
    guy A: I literally flew off the 200 foot cliff.

guy B: No you didn't.

41. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

New phenomenon... look out for this... I'm guessing due to increased cop presence.. No one wants to drive in the fast lane on 400 including myself. So, I drive one lane in... In the fast few months (almost every day now), a car will come flying up behind me.. tailing me. The car will NOT pass me, no matter what.. free lanes on both sides of me, including the PASSING LANE.. designed for that very purpose. I hate being tailed, so I get over and the person will jump on the gas and give me a dirty look.. I notice most of the time the person is on a cell phone as well.. grr.. Its really scary to me that the only thing the person can concentrate on is one lane, not looking to the side at all... Put out the vote to ban cell phones while driving(at least make it manditory to be hands free) and I'll sign right now....

42. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

People that are reading a fucking book while driving down 400. I will pull in front of you and brake check your ass.

43. School buses on 400 is a HUGE pet peeve of mine...

44. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

fuktards that brake check me gets on my nerves while i'm concentrating revmatching and reading "high performance driving handbook" in paperback

45. FACE

FACE Active Member

People with no manners at walmart

46. slowdriver

slowdriver Banned

[​IMG]