Please welcome Allpro Subaru to our community!

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by Alex, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome :wavey:

Allpro Subaru Service & Performance

Description

[​IMG]
    The brain child of Subaru Master Technician Brandon Lostetter, and started out as a small Subaru specific maintenance shop located in Alpharetta, Georgia in March of 2009. After a 6 year stint at a metro-Atlanta Subaru dealership, Brandon decided it was time for more. The business has quickly grown into a full-on parts and performance shop, becoming a one stop shop for Subaru enthusiasts and customers in North Georgia.

Besides being an excellent alternative to the dealership, we offer a wide range of performance services specific to Subaru that the dealership cannot offer. Whether your car is a 500 whp meth-fueled track car or the family grocery-getter, we can do everything from changing oil, to transplanting drivetrains and beyond.

We offer competitive rates and unbeatable service. Our family atmosphere and friendly professional attitudes are second to none. Your satisfaction is our number one priority-we strive to offer better-than-dealer service because without you, the customer, we don’t exist. So give us a call or swing by the shop-we’d be glad to hear from you!

Contact Information
    Web: http://www.allprosubaru.com/
    Telephone: 770-751-7786
    E-mail: support@allprosubaru.com

Address
    1040 Nine North Drive Alpharetta, GA 30004

Why We Like 'Em?
    If you're missing a factory part or are in need of dealer-alternative service/maintenance shop in the Alpharetta area then these guys are, without a doubt, whom you are looking for.

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

welcome....again?

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

Maybe Alex just found out about them and thought he should share?

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

no, they are a new sponsor. It's finally been made official. :)

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Welcome to the site

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

haha its about time they vendor'd up.
    Can't say enough good things about Brandon, his brother, and all employee's up there.

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

I didn't know Patrick was his brother

8. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Patrick is not his brother ratard. Brandon's brother does work up there too.

9. Jake

Jake Active Member

welcome to the $$ side of the site!

10. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Crazy mofo!!

11. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

'bout damn time!

12. Raziel1

Raziel1 Member

Welcome!

13. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

+1 for Allpro, whenever I need something Brandons almost always managed to come through for me and Sam

14. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Welcome guys!

15. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

I'll have to stop by there one day. I work like 10 min away. Will need abs sensor and full black carpet inside one of these days. Maybe more stuff also. I just like to fix things that aren't broke sometimes and stock up on parts in the garage...LOL!

16. Allpro Subaru

Allpro Subaru Registered Vendor Supporting Member

Thanks guys. We're glad we finally became a Registered Vendor on WRXAtlanta.

17. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

nice to see you guys on here! thanks for my new(to me) axle:wavey:

18. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

Best of the Best of the Best.
    Welcome, officially.

19. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

I'll be there Monday morning to make payment on the ABS sensors if they work, if not, then I'll just grab the ABS module. Especially when Brandon had faith in someone he's never met or talked to. If they didn't work, he offered to use the credit towards the module. Thanks for getting the sensors out last minute. Great service!!! No other shop like this. Will definitely have repeat business from me.

20. John

John Active Member

Good guys, and good prices too!

Welcome aboard. And thanks for the suspension ^_^

I'm looking for a few more odds and ends for my car. I sent you guys a PM about it

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  21. Spankie

Spankie Member

It's great to see AllPro on the site finally. I only have had great times at The shop. A great place for oem parts and great service. Keep it up.

22. bluedestiny

bluedestiny Supporting Member

First rate 30K service and price as well:clap: