Poll: who drives the most riced out cars?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by crashtke, Jan 31, 2007.

?

Who drives the more riced out cars?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2007.
  1. Subaru WRX drivers

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  2. Honda Civic drivers

32 vote(s)
    82.1%
  1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I still don't understand that one. Does Nike at least make a driving shoe?

2. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

I think that is a mexican rice thing. Supposedly it has some sort of gang affiliation or something according to an old police academy professor of mine. He stated that from research that they performed it was overwhelmingly found on the vehicles of a particular hispanic gang. I do not remember much about it though.

3. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Well poll closed. I think the hot discussion is closed as well. Hope no one got too offended. It is all a really fun debate, but not too serious. If someone wants a car that is considered hideous by the majority of people's standards, hey you have to drive it, not me :) In the mean time I will continue putting little touches here and there on my car to make it mine. If someone considers this rice (like my Sti wing) then I am fine with it. I like it. I think it looks nice. Hope everyone enjoyed the discussion.

4. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

In my opinion the only really thing I like to see on a civic (cause there are tons of them everywhere) is an intercooler and it doesn't matter how the car looks either. And for subarus, I have my own opinions for everything, and for NIKE "just do it."