Props to AllPro!

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by Eco Auto Clean, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Another great review for AllPro, particularly Brandon. I called Brandon wednesday evening saying that I needed to get some routine maintenance done..boring I know..for my NA 04 Forester, even more boring.

I pulled up to AllPro around 8:30 and thats when the work began!

Brandon and I were talking about business, family and everything else under the sun... It's important to me to have more than just that boring business relationship. As he was working on my Subaru he would go over some parts of the car that may need attention in the future...He also fixed a few little things as he was working and explaining why. Although to some people this may go unnoticed and may not be appreciated to the extent it is from me, I can't thank him enough and wanted to tell everyone about it! Thanks again Brandon!

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House!: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; Amaze_4G Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Brandon is the man! I need to bring the wagon by for a check-up.