Quarter Life Crisis

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 07Ltd#767, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Eff you Drew and Brett. Freaking 10 mins from my house. If I would've known I would've grilled you guys some steaks or something and have it waiting for the trip home.

LOL enjoy the boat. I'll have one some day.

2. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Where's the pics of you guys doing flips and crap? I'm sure it's been on the water already.

3. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

We only got to take it out Sunday and didn't have a camera with us, but we should be going out again this weekend and we'll through some up.

Here's a picture of your flip, though I'm pretty sure you've already seen them
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Landed that, but no picture of the landing...first tantrum i landed

[​IMG]

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Awesome pics. Wish I had skillz like that.

5. techlord

techlord Active Member

too bad my sd card crapped out I have pics of last years first attempts at any rolls. I particularly liked the pic of Justin about to slap the lake with his face.
    BTW I sucked ass...12yr layoff didn't help any.

6. 07Ltd#767

haha - thanks. comes with a price...always being injured.

7. 07Ltd#767

here's some of the pictures i don't brag about...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one especially hurt...first attempt at an air railey. Fuck that trick...fuck it in its fucking face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

no impact picture, but i'm pretty sure there's a video floating around...and on said video, all you hear from the boat is a shitload of laughter (nicad, stibottom, wrxin8or, kakies)

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Now that's what I'm talking about. I bet boarding would wreck havoc on my broken forearm. I can feel the discomfort of the titanium plates pulling simply holding a cup of coffee.

9. techlord

techlord Active Member

I hadn't been in over 10 years and the muscles in my neck were sore for 2 weeks. I work out every day and it tore me up.
    Great pics Drew! yeah the railey is no joke and glad to see your nads have grown. What did Nicad have to do for you to attempt that? haha

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This thread is fun. Grats on the boat :)